Join Today

Threaded View

Owner of Project VolVaxo

Thanks

Lightbulb Tuning alternative ......yes its possible.

Ok so where do I start? The 4.3 motronic ecu has a great alternative (turbo tuner).
    But I have been using a 4.4 ecu on my volvaxo.......yes it does work and yes I have seen incredible advantages to it.
    This is a cost effective way of upgrading your engine parts for free.
    The ecu is mappable over obd socket
    The ecu allows 3 alternative maps
    The ecu also Allows launch control etc etc etc.
    No this is not my work,
    yes I am following it with great detail and trying to make the most with what I have.
    Oh and yes it helps if your good at the odd bit of soldering

This is simply a discussion thread to let people know about the other options that are out there.

Hybriduno

Name:  1456487_10152118999788156_167843476_n.jpg
Views: 0
Size:  86.1 KB
    Last edited by hybriduno; Tuesday 17th December 2013 at 22:24.
    4.4 motronic ecu. ostrich emulation chip. boost sensors+ wideband inbuilt to the ecu. 650cc injectors. hybrid GT28 turbo. custom 5 branch manifold. Large side mount intercooler. pipercross custom airfilter. no cat. no back boxes >< All in a saxo
    Follow the volvaxo project on facebook @ > http://www.facebook.com/groups/volvaxo/

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to hybriduno For This Useful Post:

Biff (Wednesday 18th December 2013),claymore (Tuesday 17th December 2013),merc85 (Tuesday 17th December 2013),T5frankie (Wednesday 18th December 2013)

Thread Information