Join Today
    This user has no status
    Thanks

Emmisions an ebay cats

My s60 2.0t failed mot on emssions was supposed to be 0.30 or under an was 0.47 an 0.56
    Ive been told by one garage it could be cat an other that thats not iver by enough to be no material in the cat

On to next thing
    Under my car it looks like some one has possibly cut an re welded 3 sides of a sqaure to possibly remove the cat material but doesnt look like a recent weld an havnt checked at all yet to see if is hollow

If turns out it is my cat i bassicly need a replacement but new from volvo is about
    £750 with vat
    Ebay was £200/£250 i think
    Second hand on ebay for original cat is £130

But i have a seen a cat on there for £85 which can come in 2 2.5 or 3 inch inlet a. Outlet diametre
    An you have welded in an its a 200cell sports cat

Was just wonderig if any was has bought one an is it going to sort out my emmisions enough to pass from possibly having no cat?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VOLVO-XC60...item27d7d31e3c

Trader
    This user has no status

Thanks
    Thanked 1,398 Times in 1,121 Posts
    200 cell should pass aslong as your car is healthy. your other option is to buy a 3" sports down pipe. pm me i can supply for a very resonable price
    s60 2.4 t5 eibach springs,up rated rear anti roll bar, poly bushed wishbones, poly lower engine mount, fmic, bmc air filter, 3" decat, 2.5" stainless exhaust,hlm remap 328bhp,

This user has no status
    Thanks
    How much an is that with cat? An thats the other problem i got a re acurring emmision problem also if you go to page 2 on this p2 forum bit theres my last post about it no one actualy coment ed on it but i think its plugs coil packs or air leak

Trader
    This user has no status

Thanks
    Thanked 1,398 Times in 1,121 Posts
    £280 with 200cell cat in. if it fails the mot cause the 200cell then i accept back as a return and refund you
    s60 2.4 t5 eibach springs,up rated rear anti roll bar, poly bushed wishbones, poly lower engine mount, fmic, bmc air filter, 3" decat, 2.5" stainless exhaust,hlm remap 328bhp,

Norfolk born and bred.
    Give me a high 6!!!
    Thanks
    Teddy,
    find some pics of Graemes work on here. It looks top quality stuff and alot cheaper than the 'branded' stuff. Shows what a mark up they put on their items I spose. And with that guarantee, I reckon you can't go wrong.
    When my zorst expires, (which looks like fairly soon!) I will be buying from him!
    Me: 2005 V70 2.4 T5 SE. All standard.
    The Wife: 2008 C70 2.5 T5 SE. All standard.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to silverhorse For This Useful Post:

graemewelch (Wednesday 18th December 2013)

Thread Information