As some of you know, as I've been texting you all day, I had a custom performance dp/exhaust fitted today and to be totally honest I wish I'd never got out of bed.....

I really am fed up with the outcome, not the workmanship (that's for the proper review) but with the horrible drone and noise I now get.

It was an 85 mile trip home and every time I went over 2000 revs the drone started, anything over 45mph (no wise comments that I never do 45mph please) on the motorway was torture.....the noise not going away till 90mph ! (on my private section of the M25) needless to say I have a terrible headache and both Anne and myself are upset that the car we have both built up over the past 2 years has been all but ruined.

Before I left I was told that if I was unhappy I could go back (already e-mailed to book in next Tues) and have the system 'tweaked' my questions to the forum are :

1) Do all estates drone regardless ? I know M-R-P's does and merc85 said at the 'Ace Cafe' his does too.

2) Do you have a performance exhaust that doesn't drone ? If so can you take a look at the pictures below and tell me if your system looks the same, do my silencers look big enough ?

The trip home was the worst I've had since owning the car, it will be parked up for the week.....not a 'good day'