Hello,

Had my c70 for while now and i have replaced several items as well as servicing the car myself. It is a 2.4t me7 engine. I fitted a new bosch front lambda sensor a while ago and also i fitted a full pvc system as mine was perished and leaking oil. When i got the car about 9 months ago i had the etm repaired which i refitted and then had a new cambelt kit and water pump fitted and 5 new coil packs, plugs, and volvo bcs then car was checked over and remapped by hlm. Everything has been good except for a very occasional hesitation but not bad and rarely. Car has been pulling well for months.

Anyway now my car has started to drive badly and holds back and hesistates all the time above 3000 rpm. It starts and idles fine but is playing up unless i drive very gently. I'm sure i have a boost or vac leak some where but i have taken off all the pipes i can and cannot find any problems. The pvc is perfect with no leaks, i have taken off the corrigated boost pipe from MAF to turbo and etm to intercooler pipe which is all good. Also i have checked the vac pipes from the bcs to turbo and they are all good. As a precaution i took the plate off the turbo and checked the recirc valve and that is perfect too. The intercooler looks good to me too.

I have scanned the codes and i have no dtc codes.

I'm thinking the bosch MAF sensor could be dodgy as its never been changed as has 1999 date on it. I have a live data scanner so i could test the MAF but i have no idea what the range of readings on the scanner should be.

Does anyone know what the range should be on the live data scan for a good MAF for my car? I can find various ranges on the internet.

If no joy I'm happy to take it to a Volvo tuner to be diagnosed as i don't want to guess and fit parts i don't need. I'm based in Herts/Beds border near Hitchen so HLM is a longish way for me and requires a day off work, but i am happy to go back there. Is there anywhere else near to me or is hlm still the nearest best place for me. I don't want to go to a stealer as i will loose my remap as they have told me they update all software and go from there...

Cheer