Im new to the forum and when I introduced myself I mentioned I had not bought another T5 as planned but as S60 2.5T which gives 210 bhp as it was really low mileage, price was right etc. I was thinking of trying a remap, not because I hammer it and need more horsepower but more out of interest as to the difference it would make. Ive read about it on here from the various "names" but on using google have found re-mappers with rolling road set ups that offer cheaper services that give the same figures. For instance a firm called Remap Science in Bradford offer a remap and rolling road session for £150 and sometimes while you get what you pay for, is it actually rocket science remapping a car for road use? I am wondering what advice anyone would have from experience as to whether the extra 40bhp or so that I would gain would make a big difference, is the extra torque the most noticeable difference, where would people recommend (bearing in mind I live in Huddersfield, West Yorkshire) and so on? I know there is an argument for saying that if I wanted more horses I could have bought a T5 but that's missing the point for me really. I think Ive a smaller turbo that the T5 so it might be quicker initial pick up but less further up Im not sure. There doesn't seem much info on this 2.5 engine available.