Join Today
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    OH DEAR
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,711 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AndysR View Post
    What's wrong with the M59 then Munster or are you just swapping to have a more hardcore diff?
    Because im bigger than mini me he wants to have a better diff than me as I only have the quaife lol

2. The Following User Says Thank You to t5 pete For This Useful Post:

AndysR (Thursday 6th March 2014)

T5 powered and retro
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AndysR View Post
    What's wrong with the M59 then Munster or are you just swapping to have a more hardcore diff?
    To be honest Andy, it's Deans fault. He's got one and his car is really fast. Hence, in my mind that works out somehow :-)
    I started out with a Grippr diff as an impulse buy, and it has gone a bit mad. Add a rework on the diff with new, quiet plates, which I didn't know was needed.
    Now I'm on first name terms with my Volvo parts man as have a new PCV kit, cambelt kit, new 3 piece R clutch, aux belt, inlet and exhaust manifold gaskets.
    Plus a rebuilt 18t, Japanifold, angled exh outlet, 3in downpipe, intercooler and RIP kit, 3in throttle body.
    Having a bit of a wobble, again lol. I'm always a practical looking guy and ATM I am at a point where the money I have in the car i could get back by selling it. If I put the £1500 into it, it will go much better and be how I want it but won't increase the value by £1500.
    I know you never get back what you put in, but seen a few S60 t5's on 57 and 08 plates that could be had for the same money I'd have put in to the S70 but I wouldn't have a low owner, limited edition known history car that are quite rare.
    Oh dear, wobbling like a good un' and mind doing overtime.
    Oh dear........

I've left this space for Pete to abuse me and ridicule my indecisiveness.
    Last edited by munster732; Friday 14th March 2014 at 05:30.

Randomly Typed Username
    Iraq Lobster
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,343 Times in 2,497 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by munster732 View Post
    To be honest Andy, it's Deans fault. He's got one and his car is really fast. Hence, in my mind that works out somehow :-)
    I started out with a Grippr diff as an impulse buy, and it has gone a bit mad. Add a rework on the diff with new, quiet plates, which I didn't know was needed.
    Now I'm on first name terms with my Volvo parts man as have a new PCV kit, cambelt kit, new 3 piece R clutch, aux belt, inlet and exhaust manifold gaskets.
    Plus a rebuilt 18t, Japanifold, angled exh outlet, 3in downpipe, intercooler and RIP kit, 3in throttle body.
    Having a bit of a wobble, again lol. I'm always a practical looking guy and ATM I am at a point where the money I have in the car i could get back by selling it. If I put the £1500 into it, it will go much better and be how I want it but won't increase the value by £1500.
    I know you never get back what you put in, but seen a few S60 t5's on 57 and 08 plates that could be had for the same money I'd have put in to the S70 but I wouldn't have a low owner, limited edition known history car that are quite rare.
    Oh dear, wobbling like a good un' and mind doing overtime.
    Oh dear........

I've left this space for Pete to abuse me and ridicule my indecisiveness.
    lol don't think of the value you are adding mate, at least in terms of cash, instead think of the fun u will have!!

Driving Miss Daisy
    This user has no status
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,171 Times in 2,943 Posts
    Will be worth it Wayne, and as Jamesy says, think of the fun you'll have.

The Relentless Pursuit Of Perfection

T5 powered and retro
    Thanks
    Just had a text from the guy who bought the Saffy, he is looking at selling it once the wheels are refurbed. Looking for £2500 ish so if anyone is interested then pm me as im not on here much at the moment and I will put you in touch.

Thread Information