Join Today
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
    This user has no status

Thanks
    Thanked 2,643 Times in 1,928 Posts
    Was a very good meet great to chat to those who I had a chance to and sorry to those who I didn't. Certainly good to put some names to some faces and even better to see the cars, of which the standard was exceptional. Sharkey 1st time I've seen your R and I have to say it is a seriously well kept car, I love the attention to detail you have.

Thanks to Gav for the lift was a pleasure, a lovely car you have yourself and goes very well too

Oh if you're wondering where the 940 was it was filthy and at home couldn't bring myself to drive it down in it's condition not having had a chance to clean it before hand, yes I know I am a tart...... lol

So that's 2 Nordic meets at the Ace Cafe I've been to and 2 that I've not driven too... Think next year will have to be a record breaker... lol

Quote Originally Posted by smithy View Post
    That silver 740 looks nice too .is that off voc
    If you mean the saloon it was an n/a 2.3 940 GLE auto with just over 300,000 miles on the clock, a very clean well preserved car just a shame about the kitchen sideboards and silly signs propped up against it.... The estate is a 760 Turbo and an earlier Garrett T3 model with the ZF auto transmission no less, 178,000 miles and mechanicially appeared standard. It was however fitted with air suspension and some sort of a boot install which was demo'd with a rather odd choice of Status Que and rocking all over the world... lol

Gun Metal Grey - Volvo 850R - Saloon
    Thanks to Russ and team www.rtmechanics.co.uk

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AndysR For This Useful Post:

merc85 (Monday 2nd December 2013),Sharkey R (Tuesday 3rd December 2013),smithy (Tuesday 3rd December 2013)

Thread Information