Join Today
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    This user has no status
    Thanks
    [QUOTE=graemewelch;635986]i know they dont but try and price up all those part indervidualy and i bet it would be cheaper than that kit. i also hate shinney bits on a engine bay. just make it look wrong. the kit is only any good if you have a standard intercooler and your not going to feel any benifits. id spend a few extra quid and get the intercooler that tim helped design thats made to fit the standard set up. shinney pipes wont give you bhp. and now on on this forum is running enough boost in a phase two for bigger boost pipes to make a difference.

I fitted the airtech Ford rs mark 2 intercooler. The lad I got it off was running his 430bhp focus on it before upgrading it with the new airtech with the air scoop on. This is mine. Rim didn't think it would fit but I fitted perfect. The fixing flanges screwed to the 2 bumper posts. Just the right width too. Not run car since fitting g s not sure how it will run according to rs uses they are very good. I needed it cause I was dropping boost on the motorway. Would boost fine for first 10mikes then would stay around 11 psi.

This user has no status
    Thanks
    £400 new but paid £200 on ebay. They are always coming up on there.

This user has no status
    Thanks
    Point worth noting is don't buy cheap ebay intercooler worse than standard setup. 2 the pipe work for mine was an extra £100 and that was cheap. So for my setup its cost me £300,however if u have the 03 t5 on wards I would be buying the complete setup off Tim Williams no question as he also got over the IAT issue with the later cars. Would I go for tim's ic now I fine was Crap or didn't find a cheap airtech second hand? Yes I would. Tim's kit is the best on the market. I have nothing to do with Tim but many testify to this fact.

Kawasaki T5. Built by a Swede,
    Driven by a turnip!
    Thanks
    nice ic phil!
    whats to say the tw ic is the best?!?
    its not an iat by but an bps or map its hardly an issue tbh.
    im sure your ram air will be as good as a tw setup

This user has no status
    Thanks
    Thanks mate. See with guys like u u make me feel loads better about knowing ££££ all on engines. Love all the advice and knowledge u guys have and love to share. I've been told by loads of forum users that tw's ic is the one to go for. Tim did say my rs upgraded airtech wouldn't fit ad too big. Guess he was wrong there lol. Only think that didn't fit was the stupid condenser. Need get a 07 one from somewhere.

Thread Information