Join Today

Thread: 940 sub frame

This user has no status

Thanks

940 sub frame

Anybody in the UK make anything like this http://yoshifab.com/store/index.php?...&productId=104 ?

This user has no status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,783 Times in 1,506 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by adie moore View Post
    Anybody in the UK make anything like this http://yoshifab.com/store/index.php?...&productId=104 ?
    No mate but I'm going to make my own with adjustable subframe rods too.but you don't need to worry about it unless you are pushing above 300 bhp mate.what power are you looking to get out of your 940 mate and what spec and mods have you got on your car.

This user has no status

Thanks
    Just starting out I guess got a 16t I've rebuilt and a 531 head waiting to have the exhaust ports enlarged etc. I feel the arse is just a bit loose and as far as I can see the rear sub frame has very few chassis mounting points. Still got other things to do, rear bushes which I'm sure will help. Look like a nice easy mod.

This user has no status

Thanks
    Although its not overly expensive theres not exactly much to it! You'd be as well using the money to buy an angle grinder a tape measure and some sheet and cut them out yourself.

Im wanting to push as much horse power as i can so il maybe consider making a set of these in the future.

This user has no status

Thanks
    If you can point out the mounting points I'll sure have a go.

Thread Information