Quote Originally Posted by MoleT-5R View Post
Well it's time to sort the Olive out for her mot, which was due a few months back, but I parked her up for a while. So time to sort the front arch liners and bumper alignment/attachment as they didn't like it last year and whilst I'm in there pop the new oil cooler on, change the exhaust manifold and turbo exhaust housing, all bits aare done and ready to fit for the dv re-circulation so that will go on too. Thinking about also doing a pcv delete and plumbing in a nice catch tank in place of it, if I can decide where to mount it that I'm happy with. I'm also going to remove the nivomats from the rear and replace with the fk's that I had off of Colin some years back, these should stiffen the rear on end compared to how she is now, would have fitted these years ago but I like the way I could seriously load the car and 1/2 a mile down the road alls level and no one as a clue how much weight I'm carrying, but after watching a few vid's of my 1/4 starts something has to be done to address the rear end squat and bc's are out of the question at present unfortunately, so will have to stay on the wish list a while longer
Good luck mate, I'm still watching with interest.