Join Today
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    This user has no status
    Thanks

Heico Alloy door pins

Fitted some Heico Alloy door pins to my S60 today. Very nice subtle mod especially as I have the Aluminium mesh interior trim anyway.

Also fitted a Heico badge to the front grille of the car. Decided the grille did look a bit empty after all...
    S60 T5 SE Metallic Sapphire Black, Black Leather, Aluminium Mesh Trim, Heico Alloy Door Pins, Heico Stainless Steel Sill Covers, Heico Black Mesh Grille, Heico Boot Decal, Genuine Volvo Boot Spoiler, Koni FSD Dampers, Eibach Springs, BSR Stage 1 PPC, Pipercross Induction Kit, Powerflow Twin Oval outlet exhaust system, Powerflex Polyurethane Top Engine Mounts & Front Wishbone Bushes, Osram Silverstars, Phillips Silvervision Indicator Bulbs, Thor 17" Alloys in Dark Anthracite.

Andrew
    This user has no status
    You know I'm going to say:

This user has no status
    Thanks
    I've ordered some Heico Stainless Steel door sill covers and a Heico boot badge. As soon as it's all fitted I'll post some more pics!
    Last edited by Simon; Tuesday 25th October 2005 at 10:43.
    S60 T5 SE Metallic Sapphire Black, Black Leather, Aluminium Mesh Trim, Heico Alloy Door Pins, Heico Stainless Steel Sill Covers, Heico Black Mesh Grille, Heico Boot Decal, Genuine Volvo Boot Spoiler, Koni FSD Dampers, Eibach Springs, BSR Stage 1 PPC, Pipercross Induction Kit, Powerflow Twin Oval outlet exhaust system, Powerflex Polyurethane Top Engine Mounts & Front Wishbone Bushes, Osram Silverstars, Phillips Silvervision Indicator Bulbs, Thor 17" Alloys in Dark Anthracite.

This user has no status
    Thanks
    The Stainless Steel Door Sill covers and the boot badge arrived today, they are both excellent quality. Will get them fitted over the weekend and post some pics!

This user has no status
    Thanks
    I couldn't wait til tomorrow! Yes I know it's dirty!

This user has no status
    Thanks
    Nice mods what was the damage for those parts? The front badge looks excellent.
    V40 2.0T Sport Lux Titanium grey,(03) 133k,standard
    Yamaha R1 5VY,(06) 180bhp/165whp,100nm

Andrew
    This user has no status
    I like the door pins - nice modern twist. I'm unsure about the rest - prefer the volvo stuff I think

As long as you like it though...

This user has no status
    Thanks
    The front and rear badges are about £12.00 each, door pins x 4 about £30 a set and the Stainless Steel door sill plates x 4 about £80.

I'm really pleased with all the parts. They are all very high quality.
    Last edited by Simon; Saturday 29th October 2005 at 10:26.

This user has no status
    Thanks

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Simon
    The front and rear badges are about £12.00 each, door pins x 4 about £30 a set and the Stainless Steel door sill plates x 4 about £80.

I'm really pleased with all the parts. They are all very high quality.

Want the door pins would look nice in my R, did you order direct or supplier? Cheers.
    Engineer

This user has no status
    Thanks
    I run PFV so I got mine in for testing purposes

PFV are now selling Heico stuff so you can either order from PFV or direct from Heico.

This user has no status
    Thanks

Cool

PFV are now selling Heico stuff so you can either order from PFV or direct from Heico.
    Thanks Simon.
    Engineer

This user has no status

Thanks

Do you (or PFV) have a website with prices?
    Heico don't put prices on their site.
    Robb
    Silver 2001 V70 T5 ex-plod
    Eibach lowered springs, Monroe Reflex shocks; 17" Almathea's shod with P6000's (eBay £50 net); Black leather interior (eBay £410)

This user has no status
    Thanks
    Just seen the piccys the car looks fantastic all the new bits are nice and subtle might even order a few myself after Christmas.

This user has no status

Thanks
    Looks great Simon. Are PFV going to be stocking these bits?

x

This user has no status
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BrightonBreezy
    Do you (or PFV) have a website with prices?
    Heico don't put prices on their site.
    They're listed at 41 Euros (about £28) on HEICOs pricelist
    '96 855 T5 auto ...GT30 and everything uprated!

This user has no status
    Thanks
    PFV have the badges, door pins, door sills in stock and new S40/V50 Grilles in stock.

At the moment it's finding the time to photograph the parts and add them to the website!

This user has no status
    Thanks
    Simon,

I like the door pins alot!!!

How do you fit them? Do they just slip on (ohh errr)

This user has no status
    Thanks
    Just unscrew the plastic ones and screw the news ones on!

This user has no status
    Thanks
    Just unscrew the plastic ones and screw the news ones on!
    ordered

This user has no status
    Thanks
    Just fitted the door pins and they look fantastic would have posted a piccy but its dark now.

Thread Information