Join Today

Thread: D2 coilovers

This user has no status
    Thanks

D2 coilovers

Does anyone own a set of d2 coilovers as I am looking at purchasing a set for my c70 phase 1 I have a set of koni sports adjustables on at the minute and personally I think their crap even on their strongest setting car is like a boat my friend has a set of d2s on his celica gt 4 and it doesnt rock at all so im just looking to see if anyone has them and how they cope on a big old volvo
    Cars
    2001 C70 2.0lpt Silver 163bhp

2005 S60 D5 SE Black 163bhp - Dyno'd 191.8Bhp 290 FTH

This user has no status

Thanks
    No idea on the D2, but i have KW V2 for sale and ready to bolt straight on, no faffing with changing top mounts orbearings etc.

Trader
    Ready for the weekend
    Thanks
    i can vouch for the fact the KW are absolutely fantastic.

however, if your car is a bit boat like even with koni, might be worth looking at the anti roll bars as the original ones are really not up to doing the job for the weight of the car.

if you are still getting excessing bounce, then that would be the shocks, but they dont limit body roll.

seeing as yours is a 2.0t , i would bet it has got the smallest 20mm bar on it.

Thread Information