Join Today
    This user has no status

Thanks

Red face steering rack leaking solved

Hi there just thought i would post this as it might be a help to anyone with a leaky steering rack problem,i had a constant leaky steering rack for some time,it was mentioned on the mot advisory many times so i was going to have to change it at some point just could not afford the expense at the time,i told the bloke in the car accessory shop about the problem he told me to put some stop leak in but i needed to replace as much of the old oil as i could and give it a little time to work,i thought yes i've heard all this before and in my experience these things never work,but to my surprise it has,when i took the car for its mot again there was no mention of this problem and its been like this for the last two years so it WORKS,i hope i'm not breaking any rules here as i've not mentioned any brand names but if it helps other volvo people that would be my intention, ged

2. The Following User Says Thank You to gedvan For This Useful Post:

Tomcat (Sunday 21st April 2013)

Thread Information