Fettled my downpipe/exhaust again today (about the 6th time), hopefully it stays in place this time and stops blowing. Also think I nay have found the source of my oil leak, I dont think it was the turbo return pipe after all, I'm hoping it was just one of the unions that wasn't tight enough on the turbo.

I also managed to find a persistant clicking noise I had when pulling away, turns out that not just one but both handbrake cables where rubbing against the back of the wheels, now pinned both back for the time being with cable ties as I dont have the correct 'P' bracket for the cables (they never came with any from Volvo). Car still had a bit of a whine coming from what I think is the aircon pump, system has no gas in it at the moment so I'm hoping once it's gassed up that it shuts up, also has a slight whine from what I think is the clutch release bearing but its working fine and not leaking so I'll leave that be for the time being.

After getting an egg in one of my replacement tyres I've now had two brand new tyres fitted on the fronts, I bought Yoko Parada's in 225x40x18's really seam to grip in the dry, not had chance to test them in the wet yet.