Join Today
    This user has no status

Thanks

knocking from top end

I found out the knocking is come from the top end and bottom end like I thought but I am not sure what could be causing the knocking anyone now what it can be plus when started and running and it had abit of grayish blackish think smoke so any idears what could be causing it

the true nut job
    Thanks
    witch volvo is it sir....
    who puts 300bhp in a volvo.....DONT MIND MY SMILE, THE VOICES IN MY HEAD ARE JUST TELLING DIRTY JOKES........v70R...hids..black mesh grill...17 inch R alloys..groved and drilled front and rear disc..lots bling..,k-n filter..yamaha R1-98 with nos..touring bike honda varadero xl 1000...

This user has no status

Thanks
    s60 2.4 turbo petrol

the true nut job
    Thanks
    what mileage has it got on it and the year....could be crank bearings going....worn rings...from what you have said sounds like a new engine job...loads of lads on here that will have a better idea sir...
    who puts 300bhp in a volvo.....DONT MIND MY SMILE, THE VOICES IN MY HEAD ARE JUST TELLING DIRTY JOKES........v70R...hids..black mesh grill...17 inch R alloys..groved and drilled front and rear disc..lots bling..,k-n filter..yamaha R1-98 with nos..touring bike honda varadero xl 1000...

Thread Information