Join Today

Thread: new 850

Threaded View

This user has no status

Thanks

new 850

Well, many years ago my dad bought an 850 t5, well it was 1998, he was the 2nd owner from new and he did fairly low mileage. A few years passed and he "upgraded" to a v50 t5 with a mind to keep the 850 as a bit of a project, unfortunately due to bad health (f**king Cancer!!) all this went to pieces and it sat they fading to pink and growing mould. Varies people tried to buy the car as they could clearly see it wasn't in a usable state, the offers he got were pence and more of an insult, he has had this car for 15 years now and its part of the family so I thought Id offer him a bit of cash and the promise to bringing her back on the road, well this week she is now mot'd and taxed. considering its been standing for 5 years after doing all the brakes all it failed on was a drop link!! I spend many hours polishing, giving the car a stage 0, fresh exhaust and remap(for me) and today I drove it to show him, car has done 119k now but pulls like a train, I could see how much this meant to him and wanted to share

Hope you like

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mike 850 For This Useful Post:

craigoodwood (Sunday 7th April 2013),jdavis (Thursday 3rd October 2013),M-R-P (Thursday 3rd October 2013),Tomcat (Thursday 3rd October 2013)

Thread Information