Okay so this has been going on for a while now with trying to source out this problem with my car. Kind of got put off to the side because my Volvo was a project, well I sold my daily driver and now I'm wanting to put this on the road.

So moving along with the issue... When I had the car running, it ran absolutely perfect, no check engine light. Then the car started running rough for a couple weeks with the upside down "Y" orange and green light on the dash. Finally the car just completely stopped running. So I've narrowed it down to a car not having spark. I put new platinum plugs in it, along with new plug wires. Did a test on the crank sensor and got a reading of 280ohm. Also did a test on the coil with a multi meter and it appears to be fine. Yet when we grounded the coil out to just test the spark at the coil with the key on, it's very weak. So I went to the auto wreckers and swapped out the coil for one from another Volvo (I believe it was a none turbo). This new coil looks slightly different, says made in Germany unlike the old one and it has a transistor under the plug on the bottom of the bracket. Other than that, it looks pretty much identical. Anyway, it does the exact same thing. It does get the full 12v on the primary side.

This 4 prong plug at the coil, is there a specific reading I should see when the car is turning over or the key is on from any of the 4 wires??? I tried testing the back of the plug for the cam sensor, but I wasn't having any luck hitting the connector. I really don't want to pierce the casing.