Join Today
    This user has no status

Thanks

double din adaptors

Ok, I'm a bit confused.
    I've got a double Din HU that I quite like that was going in my ST but I managed to find the OE radio for it that I have always wanted so long story short the double din isnt going back in it so though I would put it to use in the Volvo as 4 CD's isnt enough for me

Its 4x60W output, bluetooth, sat nav etc.
    Basically my question is when browsing ebay for adaptors why are some listed as 2004 on (i.e. facelift) and some 2000-2009 so covering both. Mines a 2003 pre-facelift.

e.g. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Volvo-S60-...item589db5e9cd

and

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Volvo-S60-...item20cfc9ee3c

and what else do I need for this?
    May have to buy a boost guage to fit in the blank section next to the radio

230K, aiming for 300k!

Thanks
    stevmo, the adaptors are indeed confusing. My car is a 2003 pre-facelift, and the Autoleads adaptor would have fitted with some fettling, however it does not use the factory fit screwholes.

Have a look at this thread in the ICE section. I managed to get a genuine volvo adaptor from my main dealers for half the price of the autoleads kit and it fitted perfectly (bar the slight colour difference!).

Thread Information