Join Today

Thread: steering issue.

This user has no status
    Thanks

steering issue.

Hi all.

I have an odd problem. I have had a garage replace the anti roll bars, sub frame bushes and CV joints.

The issue is that when I turn the steering wheel left to right it feels as if its binding. However when I go from right to left it doesnt .

Any ideas? I am going to take it back for them to look at but need some direction if possible.

If there is anyone in the Cheltenham area who would take a look for beer tokens I would be gratefu

Andy

the true nut job
    Thanks
    could be top mount or track rod end...is that when you are driving or at a stand still[..
    who puts 300bhp in a volvo.....DONT MIND MY SMILE, THE VOICES IN MY HEAD ARE JUST TELLING DIRTY JOKES........v70R...hids..black mesh grill...17 inch R alloys..groved and drilled front and rear disc..lots bling..,k-n filter..yamaha R1-98 with nos..touring bike honda varadero xl 1000...

This user has no status
    Thanks
    Hi Phil,

I only notice it when the car is stationary.

Andy

Thread Information