• Phase 3 V70R AWD

7 25.00%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    SpongeBob Foamypants
    Back in a V70 and happy!!
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,449 Times in 1,272 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterC1501 View Post
    Well, if you are anything like me, I'm always having a look to see whats out there. If you had to replace any of your cars (for any reason) what would you replace them with............and why?
    Same here- I always watch what's out there, but I've spent so much on getting the R right, and we love the C70, so I'm happy with the 2 cars. However, I would like a p2 V70 R as my next Volvo, but not for some time yet.

"i'm not a half wit, im a
    genuine half wit"
    Thanks
    Well having had both, a V70R awd auto, and my current Beastie S70R. I have to vote for the P1 fwd manual that's bloody fantastic, that said I would like have a go in a manual awd R. But when I win the lotto I will have 2.5 P2 V70R, my current pipe dream. Good luck with the hunt bud.

This user has no status
    Thanks
    Looking at what cars are available, I have narrowed my search down to 2 cars........one Saffy and one Laser Blue. I'm tempted by the Saffy, but I had one in that colour for 7 years, so I would always be comparing another Saffy against my old one. A Lazy Blue one would possibly appeaze the wife more.........she hated the colour of my Saffy.........probably why I kept it soooooo long just to annoy her!!

SOLD

This user has no status
    Thanks
    I have a awd manual, its ace realy awsome even rude in second and third, was going to sell it but i might strip it out and do some track days with it, theres not much point in having the interia because if i take the mrs and kids out in it it makes them feel sick apprantly i drive it like a loone, i didnt think so though just surfing the boost wave

Thread Information