Join Today

Threaded View

Clueless about Cars
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,024 Times in 747 Posts

Ian's Saffy V70 R

Well 3 and a half years to late here at last is my project. I have always wanted to do this but never knew how to put up BIG pic's until i was very kindly shown by some of you last week.

When i got the car i never dreamed it would get such a grip of me and slowly begin to take over my life. I really enjoy every aspect of owning a volvo, from driving to modding and being part of this friendly, amusing and very welcoming community!

I owe alot of the modding to t5frankie whom i have followed (stalked) from day one. I guess the reason for this is that he always put's up lot's of pic's for me to drool over and he has a Saffy which gave me something in common with him. I in no way want to copy his car as i think that would be boring but he has given me alot of motivation and enthusiasum.
    So for that Frank i would like to personally thank you for all of your help and advice over the years!

I in no way think that this is a compition, I think we all have lovely and wonderful cars which are our pride and joy and i enjoy seeing the love and dedication that has gone into everyone's car on here. Even better when you see them for real!

Thank you all for making me feel so welcome and for all the help and advice you have given me, you really are a great bunch!

Just one thing that is bothering me, there has been a little rudeness over the past week to senior members. Now we are a very small community and there are not many of us, so we should stick together... but if i see this happening again i will say something.
    I love a laugh and a joke but there is no need to be rude to members whom have been on this site for years and deserve some RESPECT! (rant over!) Please be polite to each other you never know when you will need a friend or help.

Right a couple of pics when i first got her, the only thing i added here was the front grill (and moose stickers xtra 24bhp!)

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to iancho For This Useful Post:

Jamest5r (Tuesday 15th January 2013),M-R-P (Tuesday 15th January 2013),Nealevo (Tuesday 15th January 2013),T5frankie (Tuesday 15th January 2013),V70 Graham (Tuesday 15th January 2013),Wobbly Dave (Tuesday 15th January 2013)

Thread Information