Join Today
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    This user has no status
    Thanks
    I've been discussing this at length with a few friends and my input is that, yes, it may still be a rare car. BUT there is no escaping the fact it has 187k on the clock, the defects described, and most importantly, the price.

This user has no status

Thanks
    DO NOT BUY this thing, its more buoyant than a corky turd. I almost fell for it. Has been chav modded beyond belief. Guy I spoke to constantly contradicted himself on history, I spoke to the mechanic who 'tuned' it and guy didn't have a clue. See threads on here from November time. While I was looking at it, price dropped from 3k to 2k. Total lemon imho and who ever takes the drop realises then tries to get very shot asap....

Gizza job!
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Nifton View Post
    DO NOT BUY this thing, its more buoyant than a corky turd.

Trader
    ???
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,863 Times in 2,155 Posts
    Mines a Genuine Manual 854 t5r, 240k tho. Has had everything replaced hence drives like 70k. I ve had no serious interest just lots of peeps wanting to knock money off immediately without any drive or viewing.

Peeps really should realise although it has been converted, auto to manual, and has had various stuff done it does look very tidy, surly to god if your interested why not have a look and if it is bad either walk or offer a figure you are happy to pay, so what even if it needs another gearbox, or engine? both are cheap and easy to fit.

You will still have a tidy and Rare car which shouldnt really de value anymore.... I reckon its worth a viewing if your interested but a drive is a must for sure.

This user has no status

Thanks
    I have some pics from owner before this that show some worrying areas on the body. Boot hinges streaked with rust for example... From what other people who viewed this have said, it's not worth the ask.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Nifton For This Useful Post:

kyboy (Thursday 10th January 2013)

5 pot heart of a Volvo
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,683 Times in 4,419 Posts
    its a 3 grand car not a 10 grand car you penny pinchers, its a manual gul worth that all day long, everyone wants a minter but only with original paint too

8. The Following User Says Thank You to T5frankie For This Useful Post:

merc85 (Wednesday 9th January 2013)

This user has no status
    Thanks
    problem with this particular car is its been up for sale for at least 2yrs by at least 4 different people starting in Scotland when it did want a lot of exterior tidying, I've read all the different descriptions and history of the car and they were all different! it's a nice car to look at depends what your expecting,from what's really getting to be a classic car!

Thread Information