i recently put a thread up asking what a misterious box was in under the dash..... it seemed to be a aftermarket hands free...... I did not want/need this so i ripped it out ready for my new head unit to arrive.

Well it arrived today and i went to fit it......... but NO SOUND WHATS SO EVER.................I got highly annoyed ready to email the seller and give him some §§§§.... But ive tried my other cars head unit in the V70 and there is sound.... so i tried the Suspect New Head unit in the my other car and suprise suprise it had sound.

So this has lead me to believe that the lack of sound is due to the hands free being ripped out...............??? Am i right in assuming the hands free kits are hard wired into the original head unti loom??? The hands free was thrown in the bin and bins were collected this morning....!!!! WHAT CAN I DO...........!!!! Any vpc geeks out there that know what colour wires that would of been plumbed into etc or any advice, or suggestion of what type of profession could get this sorted

Thanks

Dan