Join Today
    This user has no status
    Thanks

whens the next southern softies meet??

was just wondering when the next southern softies meet might be as will be back on the road by then an would like to go as will be first one

228k and still not broke it!

Thanks
    Thanked 7,752 Times in 5,648 Posts
    Funny you should say that...click here
    19t, greens, 3" inlet, 3" downpipe with race cat, V70R catback, autotech map...

310.2bhp / 333ft/lb

2016 Swedish Day UK "Best Modified Swede"
    SOLD

Got an old discovery now.

This user has no status
    Thanks
    Lol whats chances as i post this you post next meet lol an should defo b there just gota get funds together an make sure i pass my test again this thursday

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by teddy241091 View Post
    Lol whats chances as i post this you post next meet lol an should defo b there just gota get funds together an make sure i pass my test again this thursday
    Lol, you'll be fine mate - I passed my test 1st time because I HAD to - the wife was due to drop a month after my test lol!

Now YOU have to - cos I'm gonna go find you if you don't!

LMFAO!

Seriously though,

It's a real friendly meet, spanning at least 3 forums and if there's any problems with your car, there's loads of people willing to take a look (rip your car apart).

Good luck mate

310.2bhp / 333ft/lb

SOLD

This user has no status
    Thanks
    alredy passed once an same mate i passed march 2011 an mrs had our daughter in july 2011 lol an then my insurence screwed me over in may this year an got done for no insurence so £200 an 6 points an because 6 points within 1st 2 years the new drivers act lost me licence an my insurence would take responsibilty so... an theres a 2 month waiting list on practicle test so mines thursday 1st november an on a provisional my insurence is £203 a month as it is lol an wouldnt b hard to find me you seen the colour of my v40 lol autum gold with 18's stands out alot an yh sounds great once i know 100% im comeing will ask any one else thats going see if they got a tow bar an phase 1 smoked indicators an aftermarket grill for sale as thats what im looking for at the moment an you know any1 else comeing from cornwall direction?

Thanks
    Cherry and Harvey live down your way.
    I may have the grille you're looking for soon

310.2bhp / 333ft/lb

SOLD

Thanks
    EDIT I'll have it tomorrow (hopefully) check this out

Click the red bit

If you want it, I'll go get it tomorrow, providing it's there.

310.2bhp / 333ft/lb

SOLD

This user has no status
    Thanks
    how much do you reckon the scrappy will charge for it? an do the phase 2 grills fit the phase 1 bonnets ? an just from looking am i right in sayin the phase 2 indicators have longer sides than phase 1? as ive just changed from single bulb phase 1 headlights to smoked 2 bulb phase 2 headlights an want the smoked indicators to match

Thanks
    If it fits, the grille is yours for £35, no idea about the indicators and lights.
    I'll be grabbing the grille any way as I know sombody will want it so you won't lose-out. You'll get first dibs, I'll fit it for you on the 11th. (providing it fits of course)

310.2bhp / 333ft/lb

SOLD

This user has no status
    Thanks
    every time i go to remove a grill all the plastic bits that hold the nuts for the grill always break happend twice to me now lol an will have a look into see if grills are same an scrap yard about 20miles from me is stupidly cheap i meen £17 for 2 phase 2 v40 headligths which go for £40 each on ebay an t4 spoiler an 206 door latch an few small bits an then £15 for K&N ram air filter v40 boot tray an metal optional extra dog gaurd an 3 mk3 mondeo seat belts an 2 calipers an 2 disks

Thread Information