Join Today
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: bsr

...here we go again...
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,393 Times in 1,068 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnsley-Bill View Post
    Logging it with a vct and nothing wrong with the engine as it was brand new, pistons ring rods shells everything.
    get someone with a vct orVidaa to log yours and see what the throttle position, ETM, turbo duty cycle you may be surprised' but if your happy with yours so be it, each to there own.
    I'm just telling glynroberts what mine was like and I bet yours is if it is a stage three map as all I got from them when I complained was' our maps are all the same on each stage with no complaints.
    But most people who go for a remap think wow when when they come away with both wheels spinning with the slightest pedal movement.
    I have VIDA and DICE so I'll have a look. I have a stage 2 remap and i don't get any wheel spin cos i have awd.

Yes i am very happy with my BSR map and yes i would recommend it and No I'm not affiliated with BSR.
    2014 V60 Polestar 6spd Auto :: Polestar map peak boost 17.4psi :: IPD 3" DP + 150cel :: Polestar 2.5" exhaust :: Paddle Shift Geartronic :: Black glass :: Maxton Splitter :: K+N Filter :: IPD Aluminium Top engine mount :: Brembo 6 pots :: 20" Polestar rims :: Brembo 371mm floating discs :: Sensus RTi + DAB + BT + WIFi :: D3S XENARC 6000k Active bending headlights

...here we go again...
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by volvokid View Post
    MTE maps are £435 from Don at kalmer... just putting it out there :-)
    Very good price. What's the output on paper Martyn?
    2014 V60 Polestar 6spd Auto :: Polestar map peak boost 17.4psi :: IPD 3" DP + 150cel :: Polestar 2.5" exhaust :: Paddle Shift Geartronic :: Black glass :: Maxton Splitter :: K+N Filter :: IPD Aluminium Top engine mount :: Brembo 6 pots :: 20" Polestar rims :: Brembo 371mm floating discs :: Sensus RTi + DAB + BT + WIFi :: D3S XENARC 6000k Active bending headlights

More cars than a Showroom
    This user has no status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,624 Times in 1,141 Posts
    Lee the price since then has dropped to £395 all in.

Stage 1 will give you outputs of 335bhp with 480nm of torque  with no mechanical changes. If you opt for stage 2 you need to replace the complete exhaust system otherwise the very sophisticated ME7 ECU will intervene to restrict the outputs to stage 1 levels as it senses or predicts higher temperatures and pressures which will be substantially avoided with the replacement exhaust.
    They send you a soft loader and you take a reading from your car, send it back to Don then he sends the file to mte Sweden they will then send a map back to Don then you upload it onto the car.
    Thanks
    Martyn

4. The Following User Says Thank You to volvokid For This Useful Post:

merc85 (Saturday 15th December 2012)

This user has no status

Thanks
    Have a laugh

...here we go again...
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnsley-Bill View Post
    Have a laugh

Hilarious (sarcasm)

Very mature mate.

This user has no status

Thanks
    thats all mine was worth, have you logged yours yet ? grab a screen shot and post it

Thread Information