Car is a 1999 ME7 C70 T5. I have been trying to trace a potential boost leak, have removed all the pipes from the BCS one by one and they seem fine, have also removed the intercooler pipes and checked them as well. Have checked the one to the inlet manifold as well. The car will boost nicely on 3/4 throttle but it's not hitting target boost properly, it's just slower than it used to be, feels like it's a few psi down on what it should be. If you change down at 40mph (suto box) it just does'nt boost up like it did, but if you apply the throttle gradually it's better but still not 100% power. I have pressurized the CBV and that is not leaking either. Is it possible to pop a bleed valve on it to see if it's the BCS? I thought if I kept the boost fairly low it should give me an idea if the inconsistent boost is being caused by the BCS?
Just trying to avoid shelling out £50 for something I may not need!!
Also the pipe that comes from the intercooler and goes under the inlet manifold could not be checked as I could not get to the other end of it, is it connected to the ETS/ETM?
Thanks