Join Today
    the true nut job
    Thanks

left to right...

morning chaps...need your help if poss,over the last few weeks i have notice a left to right pull when breaking..so i replaced the top mount and the rubber cup that holds the spring..that was defo u.s..last year i replaced calipers both..and these are workin fine,bottum arms ware done last year at the same time as the discs and pads and drop links...needs a new tyer on pasanger side..poss needs tracking but this was done 5 weeks ago the car sits on 17s and sits as it should..its not a bad left to right pull you can feelit tho any help would be great cheers lads...
    who puts 300bhp in a volvo.....DONT MIND MY SMILE, THE VOICES IN MY HEAD ARE JUST TELLING DIRTY JOKES........v70R...hids..black mesh grill...17 inch R alloys..groved and drilled front and rear disc..lots bling..,k-n filter..yamaha R1-98 with nos..touring bike honda varadero xl 1000...

5 pot heart of a Volvo
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,683 Times in 4,419 Posts
    if it only pulls when braking it could be play in a wishbone, i had the same problem on my v70r

3. The Following User Says Thank You to T5frankie For This Useful Post:

PHIL V70R (Thursday 9th August 2012)

the true nut job
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by t5frankie View Post
    if it only pulls when braking it could be play in a wishbone, i had the same problem on my v70r
    will have to go and put it on the ramps and check...would antie roll bar bush do the same thing...
    who puts 300bhp in a volvo.....DONT MIND MY SMILE, THE VOICES IN MY HEAD ARE JUST TELLING DIRTY JOKES........v70R...hids..black mesh grill...17 inch R alloys..groved and drilled front and rear disc..lots bling..,k-n filter..yamaha R1-98 with nos..touring bike honda varadero xl 1000...

This user has no status

Thanks
    Sounds to me like the wishbones as T5Frankie says. I replaced mine back in november last year, by june this year they had died a horrible death. When braking it would pull slightly to the left then back to the right the more i slowed. This was my own fault as i had bought cheapo's from my local parts store. Never again though.

the true nut job
    Thanks
    cheers lads

Thread Information