Join Today
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    This user has no status
    Thanks
    Try the NFU. Thay don't charge for any change I've swaped my cover at least 6 times this year for free and full backdown cover all for £420 fully comp and no arsey sales staff just people trying to help. Just changed to business uss and gon from 5.000 miles to 20.000 miles just £5 per month more. My last quotefrome more than was over £1.500

This user has no status
    Thanks
    Hi all, tried rh today lowest by far cheated a bit by putting the R on a classic policy limited to 5k a year,2 convictions no ncb, but you don't need them on a classic policy! £350 fully comp!!!! I'll just have to use the T5 for work, no commuting on the policy easy to speak to tho and no waiting for ages in A QUEUE!!!!!

This user has no status

Thanks
    when i changes from my 2.0l 02 reg scenic to my 850 t5 auto estate they gave me money back as my insurance went down....then when renewal came a few months later they tryed to charge me £500 more than the previous year, dont think the guy with the calculator knows how to use it

Thread Information