Join Today

Thread: New car

This user has no status
    Thanks

New car

Hi all, just bought an 850r in red from a Cheshire salvage yard,and someone must know the previous owner! It's had no damage it was put in as a part ex it's done 116k good black interior just a boost gauge under the ashtray for interior mods outside wants a polish and some scabs on the back of the front arches sorting,a chin spoiler ,hid's.its the engine people will remember! It's got a massive RIP kit on it,bsr induction kit it's running whites,it looks like its got a forge recirculating dump valve on it, and a full 3" stainless on it!
    It was on auto trader a few months ago then disappeared then it appeared on a link in the for sale section here and I rang them up and put a deposit on it, went up yesterday to have a look and bought it! They pulled it from all the ads because the heater matrix had gone and the gaffer wouldn't pay for a new one so it's been sat looking sorry for itself for a few months now withs it's dash in bits! Then they've decided to list it again but reduced the price!
    Here endeth the story ......so far lol

This user has no status
    Thanks
    was that the one I found and posted up. So you got a result.
    Listen to The Sound Criminals whilst you surf

Alfa Romeo 147 jtd
    Alfa 156 sportswagon 2.4 Jtd 194 BHP
    Volvo 850 T5 1997

3. The Following User Says Thank You to thesoundcriminal For This Useful Post:

kyboy (Sunday 8th July 2012)

Overall VPCUK car of the year
    Thanks
    nice one brother

a red 850r, manual, black interior, low miles is just what i wanted, fair play to ya
    i'm looking forward to lots of high quality pics

5. The Following User Says Thank You to craigoodwood For This Useful Post:

kyboy (Sunday 8th July 2012)

This user has no status
    Thanks
    Be intresting to see some before and after pics

Old Fart
    Weston on the Mud Somerset or in it if you get the tide wrong.
    Thanks
    If you don't mind me asking, what did she cost you?
    “If people let the government decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as the souls who live under tyranny.” Thomas Jefferson (1778)

Did you know the EU says that you can't claim that drinking water prevents dehydration. So now you know for sure what many of have known for years that the EU is run by a bunch of nutters.

This user has no status
    Thanks
    Post some pictures before and after mate

This user has no status
    Thanks
    Hi there I'll try and get some pics for ya,They're delivering it FOC as it was them who screwed up,the mechanic who works for them had totally removed the matrix and not told the office who had told me it was just misting up,i went there with the intension of driving it back, opened the door and all the dash panels were all over and 2 lonely looking steel pipes hanging there!!!! So i had a proper look round it for 1 1/2 hours our lass wasn't happy to make sure nowt else was amiss and I decided to take a gamble.....£1400 not cheap but they had listed it for £1900 before the matrix palaver, I figure if nowt else I'd get it back in parts!...just. In the original pics when it had just arrived it looked punk now it's been sat under a tree for a few months it looks fed up! But I've got O C D for cleaning cars so I can see past all that!! How can I get iPhone pics onto here?
    Last edited by kyboy; Sunday 8th July 2012 at 11:14. Reason: I can't spell

Thread Information