Join Today

Thread: 850 Parts list

happy
    Thanks

850 Parts list

Hi all,
    I intend on creating a parts list for the 850, I know most people can get part numbers anyway but I think it will be a handy thing to have especially as I recently ordered a circlip for the clutch on mine and it took nearly a week for volvo to get back to me with the Part Number, I will make it part of my weekly tasks to do to organise the part numbers into relevant sections I understand this could turn into a massive thread but I feel it will be helpful to all to use.
    Old Cars: Mazda6, Laguna 2.2, S40 T4, Passat 1.8t, Celica GT4, Legacy GTB, Golf VR6, S70 2.5t, C70 T5
    Current Car:850t5

OH DEAR
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,711 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Good thought but remember to keep all part numbers at the top of this thread so people dont get lost

happy
    Thanks
    Thats the plan Pete once a week I will take the part numbers with a bit of copy and paste and extend on it :-)
    Old Cars: Mazda6, Laguna 2.2, S40 T4, Passat 1.8t, Celica GT4, Legacy GTB, Golf VR6, S70 2.5t, C70 T5
    Current Car:850t5

Thread Information