Join Today
    This user has no status

Thanks

forge motorsport actuators

anyone know if the forge motorsport actuators are available for the 19t turbo? i spoke to them some months ago and they said "soon, at final stages of development", but their website isnt working at the mo. any thoughts?

This user has no status
    Thanks
    I believe redbrick on T5D5 is running a Forge up-rated actuator on his 19t. They have just finished development of their actuator for the kkk24 this will be launched next week. I have one on order and should be picking it up on Thursday.
    Last edited by dtp; Sunday 5th August 2012 at 17:11.

This user has no status

Thanks
    I have been asking this by emails to them for some two months and the reason you probably find there site down as we speak is because they are updating it as i had confirmation of it last week.

I belive they will fit all the type TD04 Mitsubishi turbos including the special mounting bracket. You will also need the set of springs for adjustment.

I have just fitted the Recirculating Valve to my V70 T5 and am really happy with it. Took about 2hrs to fitted as the bolts are awkward to get at.

Just been on there and only the S60 and V70R later models is on the list so where the others have got to, who know`s.
    Last edited by 960kg; Saturday 11th August 2012 at 18:56.

No replacement for
    displacement!
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gavt5 View Post
    anyone know if the forge motorsport actuators are available for the 19t turbo? i spoke to them some months ago and they said "soon, at final stages of development", but their website isnt working at the mo. any thoughts?
    Yes I've been running a Forge actuator on my 19T for some time. They should certainly be in production now. Enjoy

This user has no status

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Redbrick View Post
    Yes I've been running a Forge actuator on my 19T for some time. They should certainly be in production now. Enjoy
    Same here.
    2005 (163) V70 D5 SE Premium Pack 130k. 10" sub/Fli amp with Grom audio kit. Shark stage 1 with EGR delete and 320mm discs. Enjoying the comfort and (relative) economy.

Thread Information