Join Today
Page 31 of 37 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast
    Owner of Project VolVaxo

Thanks
    Awesome day at kings Lynn cruisers ! volvaxo came 2nd in top cars of the show, had some serious detailing via the dodo juice which was amazing to use!
    doing the sponsors proud

Name:  1006283_10151814221253156_495374029_n.jpg
Views: 0
Size:  137.0 KB
    4.4 motronic ecu. ostrich emulation chip. boost sensors+ wideband inbuilt to the ecu. 650cc injectors. hybrid GT28 turbo. custom 5 branch manifold. Large side mount intercooler. pipercross custom airfilter. no cat. no back boxes >< All in a saxo
    Follow the volvaxo project on facebook @ > http://www.facebook.com/groups/volvaxo/

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to hybriduno For This Useful Post:

Doingitsideways (Friday 2nd August 2013),iancho (Monday 29th July 2013),Jamest5r (Sunday 28th July 2013),jdavis (Tuesday 3rd September 2013),M-R-P (Saturday 3rd August 2013),MoleT-5R (Sunday 28th July 2013),Nealevo (Sunday 28th July 2013),theflyingbrick (Sunday 28th July 2013),WOODY T5 (Sunday 28th July 2013)

Owner of Project VolVaxo

Thanks
    My missis bought me some wheels I like em lots. there white and polished alloy , now ive just got to drop her down to the floor ..................the car that is not my missis.........yet

4.4 motronic ecu. ostrich emulation chip. boost sensors+ wideband inbuilt to the ecu. 650cc injectors. hybrid GT28 turbo. custom 5 branch manifold. Large side mount intercooler. pipercross custom airfilter. no cat. no back boxes >< All in a saxo
    Follow the volvaxo project on facebook @ > http://www.facebook.com/groups/volvaxo/

4. The Following User Says Thank You to hybriduno For This Useful Post:

Jamest5r (Saturday 3rd August 2013)

Cookie Monster
    its getting there
    Thanks
    looks better

full respray..plenty of body mods..comets..ray cat back noise pipe..decat and wrapped downpipe..me7 exhaust manifold..3" throttle body with ported inlet manifold..blue injectors..adjustable fuel reg..reverse intercooler pipework..19t..open cone air filter..255 fuel pump..m-r-p short shift..boost gauge..unknown remap..adjustable suspension..lightweight crank pulley..n/a cams..stripped out interior..and a heavy right foot

6. The Following User Says Thank You to theflyingbrick For This Useful Post:

hybriduno (Saturday 3rd August 2013)

Owner of Project VolVaxo

Thanks
    windows being made out of metal easier for me too lol

scoops marked out on sheet

fresh from the box and pan press front and rear views

Hybriduno

Whiny Old Git
    Aching bones :(
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,999 Times in 3,015 Posts
    Looks like that will work just fine.
    PIC][/SIGPIC]
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaa

Facebook^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Old T-5 Kompressor Thread^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ New TT-10 Kompressor Thread

Owner of Project VolVaxo

Thanks

10. The Following User Says Thank You to hybriduno For This Useful Post:

craigoodwood (Saturday 31st August 2013)

Owner of Project VolVaxo

Thanks
    Windows fitted. just need sealing and painting the correct colour also need some more stickers to make it fit in some more

Still more fettling needed,
    will it never end?
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,587 Times in 3,404 Posts
    Are you going to put some form of grille in the scopes, or just suck up small children as you drive along.

Owner of Project VolVaxo

Thanks
    undecided yet lol

Owner of Project VolVaxo

Thanks
    Trax tickets wanted! pref camping ones but day would do!

Clueless about Cars
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,024 Times in 747 Posts
    Looks the nuts mate I really like them and they have the added bonus of keeping you grounded!

Owner of Project VolVaxo

Thanks
    just a quick internal view

17. The Following User Says Thank You to hybriduno For This Useful Post:

theflyingbrick (Tuesday 3rd September 2013)

VPCUK Car of the Year 2013
    Jim
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,282 Times in 3,549 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hybriduno View Post
    Trax tickets wanted! pref camping ones but day would do!
    You can pay for camping on the day mate tenner per person, and Smithy has a spare entry ticket as his elder son isnt going.

T35, 556Nm/410lbft & 361BHP/317WHP

Owner of Project VolVaxo

Thanks
    It's all good fella im on bc racing's stand so got entrance etc

20. The Following User Says Thank You to hybriduno For This Useful Post:

Jamest5r (Tuesday 3rd September 2013)

trying hard to look busy!
    Thanks
    looking good. has really come along!
    It's a 5 Cylinder Orchestra!
    R.I.P. Kyebosh (Alan) you're memory lives on!

Shiny Superstar
    Back in the game!
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,484 Times in 2,466 Posts
    I am glad to see my misgivings about the air flow weren't entirely without merit. Am glad to see it working better.
    Volvo ABS ECU Repair
    Join my projecteers tribe - Old Volvos Never Die - They just get faster.

Visit my VPCUK garage and my YouTube channel - WobblyDave72

"i'm not a half wit, im a
    genuine half wit"
    Thanks
    dude, it looks like it could a golf ball through a garden hose. have following from the start, this is awesome. well done.

Owner of Project VolVaxo

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Wobbly Dave View Post
    I am glad to see my misgivings about the air flow weren't entirely without merit. Am glad to see it working better.
    Yeah the intercooler is ice cold now instead of hot! that's a win win to start!
    Intake temps will be a lot lower on air filter side too

just need to get the windows blended in and painted the correct colour before I add more stickers

Owner of Project VolVaxo

Thanks
    After a chat with Ard tuning, Lucky has informed me that I need to close my plug gap up as under high boost the spark is being blown out lol
    A friend of mine has also started to make me a new clutch mech so it will be easier

Looking forward to trax should be a good crack (although fuel costs are gonna kill me lol)

Owner of Project VolVaxo

Thanks

Thread Information