Join Today

Threaded View

This user has no status
    Thanks

Rnash's Quest For 400

Ok thought i would start a project thread on my new purchase.
    See here.

http://www.vpcuk.org/forums/showthread.php?t=44832

Well it does need a few things and is not in mint condition but this doesnt bother me as i wanted a project,something to get my teeth into.
    Ive had alittle mess about with the actuator as i didnt like the way in came in or lack of lol but think i need to change it for a 15g one (one on way)

Well my aim is for 400bhp or over,this will hopfuly be achieved some time next year as ive got a house move comming up and all the money needs to go to that,unless i can put some aside without the Mrs finding out lol.

Ok ive got this picture of the car stolen from the forsale thread.

Will get some better ones once ive given her a good t-cut and polish and touched up some marks.
    Ive already started to do the wheels on the cheap (sandpaper,tin of wheel silver,primer,laquar)1 done so far and im pleased with the result.

And this is how it was.

Will try and update as i go

http://www.terrabear-newfoundlands.co.uk/
    You always come back to what you know !!!
    13.8@ 103mph fastest forum 850 in 2010 Running 286bhp(former owner)

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rnash2002 For This Useful Post:

Justin (Wednesday 27th June 2012),lance (Monday 25th June 2012),Santa (Sunday 24th June 2012)

Thread Information