I've just bought a set of Samco turbo hoses (actually I bought a set of Venair ones first, but that's a different story!) and I've started fitting them, it's all in preparation for my remap planned for later this year, but I have a question, I'm concerned about the fit of one of the hoses, the hose that goes between the intercooler and the plastic pipe for the ETM, it went on the intercooler side no problem, but the plastic pipe end, oh what a b****d it was to put on, and it has had to stretch a bit to go on, and my question is one of longevity, will it be OK like that or will it just split one day or worse still, let go? I understand the mechanics of materials and I know silicone is stretchy but boost hoses have reinforcement plies and I'm hoping this has not damaged them. I measured it, the pipe is 54mm od and the hose is 51mm id, the original rubber hose measures 57mm id and it was fairly loose, miraculously I wasn't experiencing a boost leak! I was really just wondering about the longevity of the hoses and wondering it is normal for the hoses to be difficult to put on and what are the long term effects of stretching them like that?