Join Today
    Cookie Monster
    its getting there
    Thanks

2x jl audio subs for sale

as above im going through my cupboard and no longer need these,im going light weight with the car again i dont have pics but its easier for me to post ebay links to the same thing keep an eye open as i dont know what else is in there lol but when i find it,if i dont need it ill post it all on here before i put it on ebay!!

open to sensible offers on these please bear in mind thers 2 of them.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_nk....c0.m270.l1313

full respray..plenty of body mods..comets..ray cat back noise pipe..decat and wrapped downpipe..me7 exhaust manifold..3" throttle body with ported inlet manifold..blue injectors..adjustable fuel reg..reverse intercooler pipework..19t..open cone air filter..255 fuel pump..m-r-p short shift..boost gauge..unknown remap..adjustable suspension..lightweight crank pulley..n/a cams..stripped out interior..and a heavy right foot

This user has no status
    Thanks
    love the JL stuff......

i too have a loft full of car audio, the market for this stuff has all but vanished.. ive got a BNIB 1500w monoblock, paid £450 for it & now i cant even get £100 back...

its a shame really....

GLWS
    Volvo S60 T5 SE 2002

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to d2k For This Useful Post:

craigoodwood (Saturday 26th May 2012),theflyingbrick (Saturday 26th May 2012)

Skint and kanckered!
    Thanks
    I'm always interested in decent quality stereo gear as I am a compulsive collector!

Feel free to PM me with anything you want to sell and avoid eBay/PayPal charges!

Cookie Monster
    its getting there
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by I want a T5 View Post
    I'm always interested in decent quality stereo gear as I am a compulsive collector!

Feel free to PM me with anything you want to sell and avoid eBay/PayPal charges!
    ive not yet put it on ebay i just used links for the same stuff rather than take photos and post them lol just doing it the lazy way so all the stuff ive posted is for sale if your interested i can do a bulk buy have a look at my other threads and let me know what you think.

full respray..plenty of body mods..comets..ray cat back noise pipe..decat and wrapped downpipe..me7 exhaust manifold..3" throttle body with ported inlet manifold..blue injectors..adjustable fuel reg..reverse intercooler pipework..19t..open cone air filter..255 fuel pump..m-r-p short shift..boost gauge..unknown remap..adjustable suspension..lightweight crank pulley..n/a cams..stripped out interior..and a heavy right foot

Thread Information