Join Today
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Cookie Monster
    its getting there
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by t5steve View Post
    looking forward to next weekend...................good to see updates mate..............hope the old girl has lost some weight...........
    all in good time my freind all in good time lol im just looking to get her roadworthy before i rip her apart

full respray..plenty of body mods..comets..ray cat back noise pipe..decat and wrapped downpipe..me7 exhaust manifold..3" throttle body with ported inlet manifold..blue injectors..adjustable fuel reg..reverse intercooler pipework..19t..open cone air filter..255 fuel pump..m-r-p short shift..boost gauge..unknown remap..adjustable suspension..lightweight crank pulley..n/a cams..stripped out interior..and a heavy right foot

Cookie Monster
    its getting there
    Thanks
    well progress is very very slow i must admit,but i do work long hours (i can hear the violins now lol) however ive managed to sort a few niggles out had, a few split pipes etc also managed to fit a straight drivers door (making it easier for the respray ) all it needs now is a shiny new fuel pump and hopefully itll be up and running again and i might actually get to drive it on the road!!! anyway i thought id share my slooooooow progress but im hoping it starts to pick up very soon

full respray..plenty of body mods..comets..ray cat back noise pipe..decat and wrapped downpipe..me7 exhaust manifold..3" throttle body with ported inlet manifold..blue injectors..adjustable fuel reg..reverse intercooler pipework..19t..open cone air filter..255 fuel pump..m-r-p short shift..boost gauge..unknown remap..adjustable suspension..lightweight crank pulley..n/a cams..stripped out interior..and a heavy right foot

Cookie Monster
    its getting there
    Thanks
    we all love a pic so here are a couple

Name:  brick1.jpg
Views: 0
Size:  25.1 KBName:  brick2.jpg
Size:  24.2 KBName:  brick3.jpg
Size:  18.7 KBName:  brick4.jpg
Size:  22.3 KB

228k and still not broke it!

Thanks
    Thanked 7,752 Times in 5,648 Posts
    Interesting...

I'll be keeping an eye on this
    19t, greens, 3" inlet, 3" downpipe with race cat, V70R catback, autotech map...

310.2bhp / 333ft/lb

2016 Swedish Day UK "Best Modified Swede"
    SOLD

Got an old discovery now.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to M-R-P For This Useful Post:

theflyingbrick (Friday 3rd August 2012)

Cookie Monster
    its getting there
    Thanks
    well the roof trims are now gone aswell as the electric aerial and the front headlight wipers........im starting to get excited now

Name:  brick10.jpg
Size:  19.9 KBName:  brick12.jpg
Size:  18.6 KBName:  brick11.jpg
Size:  19.0 KBName:  brick9.jpg
Size:  21.0 KB

Cookie Monster
    its getting there
    Thanks
    some more piccys youll noticed theres more trim missing

Name:  brick13.jpg
Size:  186.7 KBName:  brick15.jpg
Size:  189.0 KBName:  brick14.jpg
Size:  200.5 KBName:  brick15.jpg
Size:  189.0 KBName:  brick16.jpg
Size:  214.8 KBName:  brick17.jpg
Size:  221.8 KBName:  brick18.jpg
Size:  246.1 KBName:  brick19.jpg
Size:  243.9 KB

Whiny Old Git
    Aching bones :(
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,999 Times in 3,015 Posts
    I'm getting very excited about this, and it's not even my car
    PIC][/SIGPIC]
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaa

Facebook^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Old T-5 Kompressor Thread^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ New TT-10 Kompressor Thread

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to claymore For This Useful Post:

t5steve (Wednesday 8th August 2012),theflyingbrick (Wednesday 8th August 2012)

Cookie Monster
    its getting there
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by claymore View Post
    I'm getting very excited about this, and it's not even my car
    hahaha your excited...how d'you think i feel,everytime i get the pics sent to me my heart skips a beat,the final finish has changed daily so i still dont know what the end result will end up being lmao

Cookie Monster
    its getting there
    Thanks
    well progress is absolutly flying now i reckon steve has been at the old marching powder lol here are some more pics......mmmmm i love piccy wiccys Name:  brick23.jpg
Size:  251.3 KBName:  brick24.jpg
Size:  242.7 KBName:  brick27.jpg
Size:  230.0 KB

228k and still not broke it!

Thanks
    Thanked 7,752 Times in 5,648 Posts
    it's like watching "Chop-Shop"

Only done properly lol.

Nice work there.
    19t, greens, 3" inlet, 3" downpipe with race cat, V70R catback, autotech map...

310.2bhp / 333ft/lb

2016 Swedish Day UK "Best Modified Swede"
    SOLD

Got an old discovery now.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to M-R-P For This Useful Post:

t5steve (Wednesday 8th August 2012),theflyingbrick (Wednesday 8th August 2012)

Cookie Monster
    its getting there
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by martinrpeachey View Post
    it's like watching "Chop-Shop"

Only done properly lol.

Nice work there.
    hahahaha i know what you mean,it doesnt even feel like my car anymore!! i think..well i hope steve is enjoying himself aswell hes putting plenty of effort into it and were bouncing ideas around,but i think were both on the same page now and the origanal plan is long gone lol but i think the final decision is the right one

15. The Following User Says Thank You to theflyingbrick For This Useful Post:

t5steve (Wednesday 8th August 2012)

I might act crazy but i don't
    smoke crack

Thanks
    Its certainly coming along mate. I think once my project is capable of moving under its own power i may have to pay Steve a visit Top man
    Currently driving a BMW 318 because it was cheap

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dave86 For This Useful Post:

t5steve (Thursday 9th August 2012),theflyingbrick (Thursday 9th August 2012)

Cookie Monster
    its getting there
    Thanks

attention mr steve :D

dont know how to attach these pics to a pm so its here for all to see lol regarding our conversation earlier if you could get the splitter to look something like this then great if not no worrys.....below should be a before and after

Name:  brick36.jpg
Size:  268.6 KBName:  revised splitter.jpg
Size:  277.3 KB

Dare to be Different
    vinny is getting a
    revamp....be back soon
    Thanks
    thats what it needed..................already worked out where to cut and modify it....................roll on friday
    "dare to be different"

20. The Following User Says Thank You to t5steve For This Useful Post:

theflyingbrick (Wednesday 15th August 2012)

Cookie Monster
    its getting there
    Thanks
    ok here you are you lucky lot some more pics now super steve has sorted out the front splitter

Name:  brick45.jpg
Size:  222.6 KB

Cookie Monster
    its getting there
    Thanks
    and some more....
    Name:  brick48.jpg
Size:  177.2 KBName:  brick56.jpg
Size:  291.1 KBName:  brick54.jpg
Size:  233.5 KBName:  brick60.jpg
Size:  245.3 KB

I might act crazy but i don't
    smoke crack

Thanks
    Looking good mate liking the spoiler
    Currently driving a BMW 318 because it was cheap

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Dave86 For This Useful Post:

theflyingbrick (Sunday 16th September 2012)

Cookie Monster
    its getting there
    Thanks
    ok so its getting there now so heres a couple of pics plus a sneak preview of colouring its not much to see just now but there should be some more later

Name:  brick84.jpg
Size:  147.5 KBName:  brick89.jpg
Size:  195.9 KBName:  brick87.jpg
Size:  192.4 KB

Cookie Monster
    its getting there
    Thanks
    and some more

Name:  brick91.jpg
Size:  166.5 KBName:  brick92.jpg
Size:  163.5 KBName:  brick93.jpg
Size:  215.7 KBName:  brick94.jpg
Size:  187.8 KB

Cookie Monster
    its getting there
    Thanks
    and more

Name:  brick95.jpg
Size:  184.1 KBName:  brick99.jpg
Size:  195.2 KBName:  brick97.jpg
Size:  196.7 KBName:  brick102.jpg
Size:  236.9 KB

Thread Information