Join Today

Threaded View

This user has no status

Thanks

Terraclean system as seen Wheeler Dealers

In the interest of getting the best from our performance engines, I would like to share the excerpt I recorded from the programme last week, quality may not be to great as I recorded it direct with my video camera.
    However, when I saw this I was very impressed with the results shown, so much so, I found a reasonably local company who had invested in this technology and went there last Saturday and had the treatment, I can fully endorse the claims made on the programme, and am highly delighted with the result. For those of you who know the performance of my Volvo in the past will agree it is pretty rapid, this Terraclean treatment has made a tremendous improvement in performance throughout the range and I would claim an increase in economy by 2-3 mpg.
    As these machines are rolled out (there are only 5 in the country so far) it is expected to be a yearly thing to consider when having your car serviced. There is also a system designed for diesel engines.
    I do have a contact email of the importers who can supply a list of regional operators if any one needs it.

http://youtu.be/wiViPKIoG68 Read further information on the video for location of agent.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to doorman For This Useful Post:

Al115 (Wednesday 16th May 2012),LeeT5 (Thursday 31st May 2012),Rnash2002 (Wednesday 16th May 2012),y2blade (Wednesday 16th May 2012)

Thread Information