Join Today
    This user has no status

Thanks

Return of High Emissions error

Hello all
    It's on 2001 S60 D5. Had this way back with loss of power under hard acceleration. After 1000 miles drive through Gremany it cured itself for few months. Then it came back again. Error pulled out was 4405 EGR flow too low. Since then these things has been done
    replaced intercooler, that was full of holes anyway
    replaced EGR valve and acutator for a SH one
    replaced turbo for SH one.

It was all done one after another not at the same time. Cured the problem and I think I know what caused that. Since I have only 5 miles to work it never really heats up properly but after this blast through Germany it cleaned itself. So now I make sure I go for a motorway blast now and then to get rid of all that soot from EGR system and it seems OK.

Fast forward to today and I got High Emissions error WITHOUT loss of power. And it comes while doing 30mph in 3rd gear or around 1500-1700 revs in different gears, not going up or downhill only on flat road.

Errors today are 4405 which could be old one and 6805 boost pressure control faulty flow. I searched for this around the net but it is always mentioned with limp mode but mine just keeps going.
    Any ideas?
    At the garage they just cleared all errors and told me to come back when it shows up again so then they will know which one is it and start looknig for the cause. But since it is not losing power I just drive around not worried but I would like to know what is the problem is.

Greg
    Greg

This user has no status

Thanks
    Hi Greg

I am thinking they made you replace unnecessary things. You should have just checked your mountings and all those errors will be gone and you will never see error 4405 and 6805.

Do doubt this.
    Kobza

Thread Information