Problem with pressure washers is people to tend to use the to jet blast the dirt off the paint & the more stubborn the dirt, the closer they get with the nozzle. This tends to push some of the contaminents further into the paint. Repeated use of v high pressure is going to create swirls. Now if you aren't bother about that then fine.

I have a very small weedy pressure washer - the smallest karcher ever made.

My process is to spray bilbery wheel wash into each alloy & then snow foam the whole car as a pre-wash to soften the dirt. Usually I will then rinse that off with the pressure washer trying to always keep 2 feet away & always rinse at an angle. I sweep downwards to help gravity. BTW all my rinsing is done with 0 TDS water (because I live in a hard water area - I use a column to remove any of the calcites from the water). This is very important from anti-swirl pespective as water spots (where the calcium carbonate comes out of solution) will not help in the long run.

I wash with 2 buckets - both with grit guards using a Washmitt. I use that on the top part & a megs M/F wash mitt on the lower - as the edges tend to snag on my washmitt.

I always do the wheels last & always with different tools. Final rinse with the pressure washer & then let it dry. The advantage of the pure water rinse is that I don't get water spots. I use waffle weave drying towels & a waterblade (only on the glass) - often with a spritz of QD to help with the water dispersal.