Join Today
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    ...here we go again...
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,393 Times in 1,068 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by volvokid View Post
    It does look good and I really really like the standard look on this car, they dont suit much different, I dont like where Volvo put the exit on the P2 its to far to the edge
    (Previous post amended.) Exits are 2.5" each.
    2014 V60 Polestar 6spd Auto :: Polestar map peak boost 17.4psi :: IPD 3" DP + 150cel :: Polestar 2.5" exhaust :: Paddle Shift Geartronic :: Black glass :: Maxton Splitter :: K+N Filter :: IPD Aluminium Top engine mount :: Brembo 6 pots :: 20" Polestar rims :: Brembo 371mm floating discs :: Sensus RTi + DAB + BT + WIFi :: D3S XENARC 6000k Active bending headlights

2. The Following User Says Thank You to LeeT5 For This Useful Post:

volvokid (Monday 7th May 2012)

This user has no status

Thanks
    looks great actually, can u do a launch in a private car park lee, cheers.

This user has no status
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by LeeT5 View Post
    Just thought i would pass on my gratitude to anyone thinking of going custom and not buying an aftermarket.

I have to say a big thanks to the guys down at Fast road conversions in Ashford for doing a blinding job on my R today. The drive back was an absolute pleasure and the difference is day and night.

Here's the job....

Car on ramps ready to go...

I will try and do a cold start video tomorrow morning, weather pending.

I wanted OE look at the rear. Parts of the rear section were Tig welded for asethetics the rest Mig. All fully SS and comes complete with a lifetime warranty!!

Well done Fast road conversions of Ashford, Kent.

The drive home was a delight. The noise is awesome without being obtrusive into the cabin. It's slightly quieter than my BSR system but then i did have the resonator section removed.
    The noise on WOT is truly amazing. It sings. brilliant.
    Total cost was £440 inc vat.

That looks fantastic, I had no idea custom made stuff was so cheap tbh.

very nice
    fancy popping a video of it running up? I'd love to hear it

...here we go again...
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SexyBoy View Post
    looks great actually, can u do a launch in a private car park lee, cheers.
    I will try my best. Watch this space......
    2014 V60 Polestar 6spd Auto :: Polestar map peak boost 17.4psi :: IPD 3" DP + 150cel :: Polestar 2.5" exhaust :: Paddle Shift Geartronic :: Black glass :: Maxton Splitter :: K+N Filter :: IPD Aluminium Top engine mount :: Brembo 6 pots :: 20" Polestar rims :: Brembo 371mm floating discs :: Sensus RTi + DAB + BT + WIFi :: D3S XENARC 6000k Active bending headlights

6. The Following User Says Thank You to LeeT5 For This Useful Post:

SexyBoy (Saturday 12th May 2012)

...here we go again...
    Thanks

Follow the link ladies.....

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LeeT5 For This Useful Post:

Harvey (Tuesday 15th May 2012),y2blade (Tuesday 15th May 2012)

Owner of a SupeRioR
    Thanks
    Lee, I just want to say thanks for this thread you made about your exhaust. I purchased a Ferrita Cat-Back for my S60 R and found the sound was perfect but I don't like the look of the pipes now its on the car. I've emailed FRC after your great review of the work they did on your car and they are going to modify the tails on my Ferrita for me so I have the perfect sound and stock look.
    Doing my bit for the environment by driving a 'Green' car!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Sharkey R For This Useful Post:

LeeT5 (Saturday 19th May 2012)

...here we go again...
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharkey R View Post
    Lee, I just want to say thanks for this thread you made about your exhaust. I purchased a Ferrita Cat-Back for my S60 R and found the sound was perfect but I don't like the look of the pipes now its on the car. I've emailed FRC after your great review of the work they did on your car and they are going to modify the tails on my Ferrita for me so I have the perfect sound and stock look.
    Well pop round and say hello on yer way home! I live in East Malling off junc 4 M20. I can show you mine and you can have a listen. Would be great to see what they've done to yours too. Free Coffee!!!

Owner of a SupeRioR
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by LeeT5 View Post
    Well pop round and say hello on yer way home! I live in East Malling off junc 4 M20. I can show you mine and you can have a listen. Would be great to see what they've done to yours too. Free Coffee!!!
    Well now ya mention free coffee you've got a deal ;-p

...here we go again...
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharkey R View Post
    Well now ya mention free coffee you've got a deal ;-p
    PM'd

...here we go again...
    Thanks

latest vid, pre launch vid!

http://s36.photobucket.com/albums/e1...t=IMG_0731.mp4

Sorry about the 6 yr old in the background!!!

Owner of a SupeRioR
    Thanks
    9am tomorrow my Ferrita exhaust will become customised :-) shall try and take some piccies as it happens.

...here we go again...
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by graemewelch View Post
    any cold start vids yet
    ....still yet to do one mate....coming very soon.

Swollen Member
    This user has no status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,408 Times in 1,497 Posts
    Sounds VERY nice....

btw.....do you work for the AA? noticed a few pics with an AA van in the background during my cyberstalk lol

...here we go again...
    Thanks
    Yes

Shiny Superstar
    Back in the game!
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,484 Times in 2,466 Posts
    I dare not say how much my V-band 3 inch dp cost at Chris Tullett LOL. Loving your work there.

CT does the best TIG welding I've ever seen. Part of me wants to move from 2.75 to 3 inch on the cat back - and ditch my older Miltec (just because I am paranoid about the extra 1/4 inch increasing the back pressure at WOT).

Lee your system looks mint & well put together. Funny how the ME7/ME9 engines always sound a bit more rattly on the tappits than the older cars.
    Volvo ABS ECU Repair
    Join my projecteers tribe - Old Volvos Never Die - They just get faster.

Visit my VPCUK garage and my YouTube channel - WobblyDave72

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Wobbly Dave For This Useful Post:

smithy (Friday 14th June 2013)

...here we go again...
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Wobbly Dave View Post
    Lee your system looks mint & well put together. Funny how the ME7/ME9 engines always sound a bit more rattly on the tappits than the older cars.
    not sure about rattling tappets but i know sometimes when i start mine up when hot, it sometimes rattles briefly. This is something to do with the VVT but really no concern.

Thread Information