Thread: V40 Vid...

Demented Tonka Toy
    This user has no status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,758 Times in 1,256 Posts

V40 Vid...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Komh2YiwfWU[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbDJ5LSi5hw[/ame]
    Last edited by t5_monkey; Wednesday 29th February 2012 at 22:47.

BSR stage 3, BSR Stainless Exhaust, Vibratechnics gearbox Mount, OZ 17" Superturismo Alloys, Bell FMIC, LED Side lights, LED interior Lights, Tinted Windows, Eibach Sports Springs, K&N Air Intake, 3" Sports Cat and Downpipe, Debadged, EST Strut Brace, EST Grille, Black Moose Stickers, Bilstein B8 Dampers, Fully Polybushed, CC3 all round, CF Wingmirrors
    Release the Monkey inside of you >>> Trunk Monkey

This user has no status
    Thanks
    I saw these a few days ago but refused to post them because (and I HATE to say this) it looks like a Focus stretch limo. Maybe I'll warm to it. Good to see the 'V40' badge back though. I never understood why they did a V50 alongside a S40.

Meet Abby, an elegant lady... Still, very willing to go topless in public. All I gotta do is push the right buttons...

Demented Tonka Toy
    This user has no status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,758 Times in 1,256 Posts
    Amazingly, it's a rehashed version of the current platform and not the platform the new focus rides on... even though it does look almost the same!

BSR stage 3, BSR Stainless Exhaust, Vibratechnics gearbox Mount, OZ 17" Superturismo Alloys, Bell FMIC, LED Side lights, LED interior Lights, Tinted Windows, Eibach Sports Springs, K&N Air Intake, 3" Sports Cat and Downpipe, Debadged, EST Strut Brace, EST Grille, Black Moose Stickers, Bilstein B8 Dampers, Fully Polybushed, CC3 all round, CF Wingmirrors
    Release the Monkey inside of you >>> Trunk Monkey

This user has no status
    Thanks
    When you look closely at it, it does actually resemble the original V40. I think it's just the rear light cluster that looks too samey. Regardless, it'll be better build quality anyway!

Meet Abby, an elegant lady... Still, very willing to go topless in public. All I gotta do is push the right buttons...

More cars than a Showroom
    This user has no status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,624 Times in 1,141 Posts
    Least they didnt go for the twin front lights like the S60, so if they revamp the C30 it will probably look similar to the V40
    Thanks
    Martyn

Thread Information