Join Today

Thread: What todo!!!!!!

This user has no status
    Thanks

What todo!!!!!!

Right then the kkk is coming off blocky this weekend for investigation, if it's hadit, not sure weather to go 19t 18t or use my 15g put on a 18/19t wheel on it and machine out houseing to suit.... I really hope kkk is good ad I've got a poor oil return in blocke corzing back pressure but I've got a bad feeling it's not.... What do u peeps recon
    now you see me OPPS now ya dont lololol

This user has no status
    Thanks
    i would try get a 19T mate...super turbos for not a lot of money....thats is the kkk is a gonner though

Cookie Monster
    its getting there
    Thanks
    to be honest mate im all for being different with the modding etc,but theres something to be said about the tried and tested route, if the racist one is mashed,then save your dollar and go 19t with the right supporting mods and a proper map, im sure you wouldnt be to upset with the performance mate,its what im gonna do (eventually) had a good think about it,and tbh i dont do track days maybe a couple of drag meets but thats it!! so the good old 19t route will be more than enough but thats my two bobs worth mate obviously if the kkk is ok then happy days lmao

full respray..plenty of body mods..comets..ray cat back noise pipe..decat and wrapped downpipe..me7 exhaust manifold..3" throttle body with ported inlet manifold..blue injectors..adjustable fuel reg..reverse intercooler pipework..19t..open cone air filter..255 fuel pump..m-r-p short shift..boost gauge..unknown remap..adjustable suspension..lightweight crank pulley..n/a cams..stripped out interior..and a heavy right foot

This user has no status
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by theflyingbrick View Post
    to be honest mate im all for being different with the modding etc,but theres something to be said about the tried and tested route, if the racist one is mashed,then save your dollar and go 19t with the right supporting mods and a proper map, im sure you wouldnt be to upset with the performance mate,its what im gonna do (eventually) had a good think about it,and tbh i dont do track days maybe a couple of drag meets but thats it!! so the good old 19t route will be more than enough but thats my two bobs worth mate obviously if the kkk is ok then happy days lmao
    Yeah if the kkk is good then hell yeah and thats why I went this route coz it's diff from the norm etc but if it's cooked was thinking 19t maybe with say a 16g wheel if pos not sure etc just the thought of doing all the same don't settle good with me.....

This user has no status
    Thanks
    Hi rotch. Bloody kk giving you grief? How much is it to get another k24?

Considered one of these?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_fr...All-Categories
    Grey 855R Manual. Totally standard.

This user has no status
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mitchyboy01 View Post
    Hi rotch. Bloody kk giving you grief? How much is it to get another k24?

Considered one of these?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_fr...All-Categories
    Hi Mitch I haven't bin able to look at sinse I got towed back couple of weeks ago... But long as it dint snow or rain I'm over it like a rash this week end hopefully find out once and for all the issue... I havnt looked at the garret purely coz I spent all my dolla on getting kkk ready etc then it went petetong.. Not sure I'd want to go down the kkk route if this is hadit unless I was to buy a new one, which I ain't gunna do etc will see hopefully buy the end of the weekend.. How's yr beast comeing on

This user has no status
    Thanks
    I know how you feel mate. Every time I get a spare few hours I'm always in my Nans garage tinkering with the car in a rush. I'm always so bloody busy with work etc. So frustrating!!

Im gutted the your kkk may be fecked as I was looking forward to seeing how it goes. Mo's T4 is a monster with his kkk. Mind you mate, there are lots off 19Ts putting out some good power. 19T, good breathing, injectors, exhaust and people make well into the 300s. TBH after driving mine how it is, I don't think theres any need for more. I'm in two minds whether to get the unichip really. Maybe if I get used to the power I will. I may spend my money on brakes and coilovers instead, it feels a bit hairy at 120plus bouncing on standard shocks lol

I'll keep my eye for turbos in case yours is goosed. Good luck with it mate!
    Grey 855R Manual. Totally standard.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to mitchyboy01 For This Useful Post:

bigrotch (Friday 10th February 2012)

This user has no status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,783 Times in 1,506 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bigrotch View Post
    Hi Mitch I haven't bin able to look at sinse I got towed back couple of weeks ago... But long as it dint snow or rain I'm over it like a rash this week end hopefully find out once and for all the issue... I havnt looked at the garret purely coz I spent all my dolla on getting kkk ready etc then it went petetong.. Not sure I'd want to go down the kkk route if this is hadit unless I was to buy a new one, which I ain't gunna do etc will see hopefully buy the end of the weekend.. How's yr beast comeing on
    if the kkk is nackered then get a 18/19t and get the thing hybrided so then you will be different because not many peeps have done that mate.then a good map and if you have any finances left intercooler and hard piping and 3intb too .the car will give you a kick in the ass like nothing else mate.ps its a 20g wheel not a 16g wheel.

Thread Information