As the tiitle says...after having my anti roll bar links, Steering rack inners (drumsticks) and track rod outers replaced last week my steering is now as.....

No more clonks or knocks over little bumps and free play is gone when turning left and right. Of course the obligitory 4 wheel alighnment was done too and the drive back from Elite was a real pleasure. Did the rear anti roll bar links in the summer at the dealer. Couldn't refuse the £75 to supply and fit!
In the last 6 months i've replaced: Anti roll bar links front and back, steering rack inners and track rod ends, Front and rear shocks (OE), front support plates, front spring seats, wishbone bushes (poly and OE), New tyres (Vredestein winter extreme - fitted in early November), SUM calibration.

My car is an absolute pleasure to drive now more than ever. Next on the list for the spring is just to tart her up. All four wheels are going to 'Spit & Polish' in Tonbridge to be refurbed and powder coated dark Anthracite. Then she's going to be professionally detailed @...

http://www.kdskeltec.co.uk/

That will complete my massive list of over 25 things to do that i started back in May 2010. So far, i have not even had my EML on so fingers crossed...