Join Today
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    This user has no status

Thanks

Clear Airbag light

Hi Yosser,
    I have read that you have the Volvo Vida Dice. I am in Edinburgh and having a problem with the airbags light. I would like know if have any chance to help me with this?

Many thanks in advance.
    Regards,
    Thomas

This user has no status

Thanks
    Me too. I just changed my window lifter - had to put the ignition on at one point to move the arms to the right position and when I got back in the car I have the message.

Might just be a coincidence but after I pulled the old lifter I have no backlight for the radio, no fog lights and high beam won't stay on.

I'm in Edinburgh too so if you're available that would be great. Ruined my afternoon after being pleased to have a functioning window again!

This user has no status

American Free Colonies, (in the ignorant) state of Texas
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hamish maglumshy View Post
    removed centre consol today.replaced and now i have 'srs airbag service urgent' on the dash with the yellow triangle.

anyone know how to remove this as my mot is due soon and have been informed that this warning message will FAIL my mot!!
    You'll get that message if the seat belt buckle sensor is unplugged - sometimes a bad connector will cause this when you move the seat front/back. The VIDA/DiCE (whether friend or dealer) will fix it. Ensure the connector is snug before you reset it so the message doesn't just come back.

I would look at the belt latch connector first, as you mentioned you had the center console out.

Banned
    Power of a Sports Car, Turning
    Circle of a Bus.

Thanks
    If you pull some of the dashboard related plugs/cables then it can throw an Airbag light or "service required" message. Vida will clear it providing it's not a 'permanent fault', i.e. a faulty module, broken wire etc.

Thread Information