Join Today
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I want a tap

More cars than a Showroom
    This user has no status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,624 Times in 1,141 Posts

I want a tap

Since moving out of my mum and dads, my place doesnt have an out door tap!!!! Its freaking me out knowing I have lots of products to keep my car clean but I need to travel 30 miles to use them. The V70 Is hardly ever used just now because there salting the roads and I cant wash it off when I get home.
    At my dads as well I had everything organised in boxes and on really nice shelfs, I need to try and sort my garage out because its a dumping ground just now, but there is a industrial 110V Karcher sitting there waiting to get used. I also stole my dads george hoover so he had to fork out for a new one least I can keep the inside clean
    Hope I get a tap soon
    Thanks
    Martyn

SpongeBob Foamypants
    Back in a V70 and happy!!
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,449 Times in 1,272 Posts
    My suggestion is to travel a bit more than 30 miles to Lancashire, I'll clean your car for you, before buying it off you and sending you Home on a train. Deal?

OH DEAR
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,711 Times in 2,752 Posts
    There easy to plumb in and fit get it done youll never look back

This user has no status
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by foammanmark View Post
    My suggestion is to travel a bit more than 30 miles to Lancashire, I'll clean your car for you, before buying it off you and sending you Home on a train. Deal?
    Pay for my fuel and train ticket and you can borrow it, and fix it when it goes wrong??? put you off yet lol
    Thanks
    Martyn

SpongeBob Foamypants
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by volvokid View Post
    Pay for my fuel and train ticket and you can borrow it, and fix it when it goes wrong??? put you off yet lol
    No, I'll see you on Saturday!

This user has no status
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by t5 pete View Post
    There easy to plumb in and fit get it done youll never look back
    I know my brother in law and father inlaw to be are both plumbers, im just sitting waiting.
    The big problem is I stay in a semi detached flat, and I have the upstairs one, my downstairs neighbour has said we can plumb into her water if we want, that way it would stop a water pipe running down the wall of the house.
    Thanks
    Martyn

This user has no status
    Thanks
    No, I'll see you on Saturday!
    Tidy i will be driving my Diesel V40 down to you then
    Thanks
    Martyn

SpongeBob Foamypants
    Thanks
    Tidy i will be driving my Diesel V40 down to you then
    Sorry, only a deal if it's the saffy!!

SpongeBob Foamypants
    Thanks
    [QUOTE=volvokid;451532]Tidy i will be driving my Diesel V40 down to you then [/QUOTE

You've gone quiet whilst you think of a decent price for the saffy I presume please?

This user has no status
    Thanks
    Lol thought you were on about the new one, I'm about to put the saffy through its MOT soon, going to use it as my wedding car, I know one of my front callipers is sticky from sitting but hopefully it will slacken off and it will pass.
    I promised her I wont be spending money on it if in needs it for its MOT. So it would just go back in its shed if it fails
    Thanks
    Martyn

SpongeBob Foamypants
    Thanks
    Lol thought you were on about the new one, I'm about to put the saffy through its MOT soon, going to use it as my wedding car, I know one of my front callipers is sticky from sitting but hopefully it will slacken off and it will pass.
    I promised her I wont be spending money on it if in needs it for its MOT. So it would just go back in its shed if it fails
    I'll be your chauffeur for the wedding, and buy the car for def., if it fails it's MOT. Your Mrs to be Volvokid would then be very happy, and so would I!!

You can't put the saffy in a shed, cos it ain't no chicken.

This user has no status
    Thanks
    Hey that would solve my driver problem I was going to use my best man but dont know how that would work lol. She would be very happy with that but TBH the saffy doesnt bother her to much because it cost no money and she never sees it lol.
    That car aint perfect btw it has a couple of things that I WILL sort on it but nothing major I bought a second hand twin exit bumper for it and got it sprayed twice once by Volvo and once buy another paint shop and i'm not happy with the finish at all, I would have been cheaper buying a new one from Volvo, I travelled down to London to pick the thing up to, fingers burnt I would say with that one.
    It has is a tiny dent on the rear quarter dont have a clue how that happened it looks like a door dent, think it must have happened when I took it to the car show.
    I think my AC has seized with sitting too.
    Other than this wedding the car will never be used again until I'm happy with it, fingers x'd I can save some pennys and she wont know what im doing haha
    Thanks
    Martyn

SpongeBob Foamypants
    Thanks
    I would seriously do the chauffeuring, but would have quite a journey upto you. The problems with the car don't concern me at all, but again seriously, if you want to sell, I' waiting!!!

When is the 'big' day?

This user has no status
    Thanks
    I would seriously do the chauffeuring, but would have quite a journey upto you. The problems with the car don't concern me at all, but again seriously, if you want to sell, I' waiting!!!

When is the 'big' day?
    I have thought of selling it in the past Kybosh (RIP) was away to buy it for 5k before he died and as you know thats alot of cash, I hope I never sell it though, I would love to keep it until its a true classic, this was my dream car after all and money aint everything.
    The big day is the 23rd of June, I have had a mental roller coaster year, from supposed to be moving to canada, selling my C70 for the move, finding out about having a baby, ripping up my contract for my new job abroad because of the baby lol, saving for my deposit for my house, buying my new R and now saving for this wedding. Its been nuts but my family have really supported me through it all.

Cant wait really the next 2 weekends are booked for photographer and wedding cake appointments lol going to get fat with cake samples
    Thanks
    Martyn

OH DEAR
    Thanks
    Congrats on the wedding i got married a few months back and its total madness also if you do decided to sell the saffron put me second in line please.

This user has no status
    Thanks
    Was it a good day?
    Thanks
    Martyn

OH DEAR
    Thanks
    Yeah brilliant day and worth it in the end but the ammout of stuff to sort out is amazing

This user has no status
    Thanks
    Were trying to do it a cheap as possible TBH but its still expensive, the venue we have went for won best in the UK this year for weddings so thats got to mean somthing i hope, I just dont want the day to fly past
    Thanks
    Martyn

OH DEAR
    Thanks
    When the day comes trust me it will seem to last for ages if your having a full day of it, i was absoulty knackered i went out the night before just for a steady drink which didnt end up being steady (bad idea to do it the night before) then was up from 7 and didnt get in while late but did enjoy it and deffinatly worth it.

This user has no status
    Thanks

Wink

... I have had a mental roller coaster year, from supposed to be moving to canada, selling my C70 for the move, finding out about having a baby, ripping up my contract for my new job abroad because of the baby lol, saving for my deposit for my house, buying my new R and now saving for this wedding. Its been nuts but my family have really supported me through it all....

I like to think I've helped support you too (financially)!!! ;-)

Meet Abby, an elegant lady... Still, very willing to go topless in public. All I gotta do is push the right buttons...

Thread Information