You certainly did Mark!!! And i know my baby is in good hands
    Thanks
    Martyn

SpongeBob Foamypants
    Back in a V70 and happy!!
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,449 Times in 1,272 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Cubes View Post
    I like to think I've helped support you too (financially)!!! ;-)
    You could help Volvokid again financially by buying my D5, so then I can buy his saffy R!

Demented Tonka Toy
    This user has no status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,758 Times in 1,256 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by volvokid View Post
    Since moving out of my mum and dads, my place doesnt have an out door tap!!!! Its freaking me out knowing I have lots of products to keep my car clean but I need to travel 30 miles to use them. The V70 Is hardly ever used just now because there salting the roads and I cant wash it off when I get home.
    At my dads as well I had everything organised in boxes and on really nice shelfs, I need to try and sort my garage out because its a dumping ground just now, but there is a industrial 110V Karcher sitting there waiting to get used. I also stole my dads george hoover so he had to fork out for a new one least I can keep the inside clean
    Hope I get a tap soon
    Move back home in with your folks then you can afford two 'R's

and you'll have a tap!

BSR stage 3, BSR Stainless Exhaust, Vibratechnics gearbox Mount, OZ 17" Superturismo Alloys, Bell FMIC, LED Side lights, LED interior Lights, Tinted Windows, Eibach Sports Springs, K&N Air Intake, 3" Sports Cat and Downpipe, Debadged, EST Strut Brace, EST Grille, Black Moose Stickers, Bilstein B8 Dampers, Fully Polybushed, CC3 all round, CF Wingmirrors
    Release the Monkey inside of you >>> Trunk Monkey

More cars than a Showroom
    This user has no status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,624 Times in 1,141 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by t5_monkey View Post
    Move back home in with your folks then you can afford two 'R's

and you'll have a tap!
    Monkey i like your thinking! Do you think they would mind 2 and a half lodgers
    Thanks
    Martyn

This user has no status
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by foammanmark View Post
    You could help Volvokid again financially by buying my D5, so then I can buy his saffy R!
    Brilliant. Cubes you reading this!!!!
    Thanks
    Martyn

This user has no status
    Thanks
    Ha ha! Just read it!
    Thing is guys, if I help you too much you'll begin to expect my help too often, until you reach the point of dependancy. It's like a drug. Think of my refusing to buy Foamy's D5 as me saving you from having to enroll on a financial methadone programme in the future! :-)

Meet Abby, an elegant lady... Still, very willing to go topless in public. All I gotta do is push the right buttons...

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Cubes For This Useful Post:

volvokid (Thursday 19th January 2012)

This user has no status
    Thanks
    Brilliant these cars are a addiction
    Thanks
    Martyn

SpongeBob Foamypants
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by volvokid View Post
    Brilliant. Cubes you reading this!!!!
    To be honest with you, and I don't want Mrs Spongey to see this, but I've had a whopper of a bonus this month, so I don't need Rubix to buy my D5 to enable me to buy the saffy! I just need you to agree to sell it!!

I'm even watching a blue one down in Devon and I'm tempted to have a pop at it. If I get drunk this weekend, then I'll probably end up with that one, cos I'll have a drunken eBay session. That's how I ended up with the D5, but that was Autotrader. I'm deadly when in charge of a PC whilst drinking.

Just cant keep away from the
    Ovlovs lol
    Thanks
    To be honest with you, and I don't want Mrs Spongey to see this, but I've had a whopper of a bonus this month, so I don't need Rubix to buy my D5 to enable me to buy the saffy! I just need you to agree to sell it!!

I'm even watching a blue one down in Devon and I'm tempted to have a pop at it. If I get drunk this weekend, then I'll probably end up with that one, cos I'll have a drunken eBay session. That's how I ended up with the D5, but that was Autotrader. I'm deadly when in charge of a PC whilst drinking.
    hahaha get that silver one! haha
    Back with a 1997 S70 T5 SE

This user has no status
    Thanks
    LOL! I've had many a drunken ebay sesh, but I have never bought a car! Maybe the odd Johnny Hates Jazz cd single, but not a car! (Did I really just admit to that...?!)

Meet Abby, an elegant lady... Still, very willing to go topless in public. All I gotta do is push the right buttons...

SpongeBob Foamypants
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dazab View Post
    hahaha get that silver one! haha
    Something isn't right with that car mate, or else I would do. Suddenly, the bumper scuffs have been mentioned again after not being mentioned in the last 2 listings, the wheels have changed since it was in Cambridge as well. The passenger door window doesn't work either, unless they've fixed it. I'm steering clear of that one.

What's this, the fifth time since November that it's been listed?

Just cant keep away from the
    Ovlovs lol
    Thanks
    Something isn't right with that car mate, or else I would do. Suddenly, the bumper scuffs have been mentioned again after not being mentioned in the last 2 listings, the wheels have changed since it was in Cambridge as well. The passenger door window doesn't work either, unless they've fixed it. I'm steering clear of that one.

What's this, the fifth time since November that it's been listed?
    haha yea...there is a saffy on ebay tho lmao anyways, u cant buy an R, you just bought 2 doors off me for the T5!! lol dont be greedy now lmao
    Back with a 1997 S70 T5 SE

SpongeBob Foamypants
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Cubes View Post
    LOL! I've had many a drunken ebay sesh, but I have never bought a car! Maybe the odd Johnny Hates Jazz cd single, but not a car! (Did I really just admit to that...?!)
    Sounds like you must be my sort of age with the Johnny Hates Jazz cd, but I never had one of those. I was more New Order, U2............

I saw the D5 on Autotrader one night whilst drinking, sent an enquiry to the garage, and the guy kept ringing me. I decided to go and have a look at it and I knew that I would do the deal. I had a nice Passat but desperately wanted to get back to Volvo. So it was the drink that did it really.

I might have to stay off the PC this weekend, cos there is a couple of nice looking R's, but Kent and Devon, not that the distance would stop me though!

This user has no status
    Thanks
    It's a lovely part of the world though. You could turn it into a day out and come back with a shiny new car! That sort of temptation wasn't there for me: who wants to go to Hull to collect a cd single???

SpongeBob Foamypants
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dazab View Post
    haha yea...there is a saffy on ebay tho lmao anyways, u cant buy an R, you just bought 2 doors off me for the T5!! lol dont be greedy now lmao
    To be honest mate, I've enjoyed driving the T5 that much this week, it would be the D5 that would go. Get a cheaper p1 V70R that would cost about 5p/mile more to run, and with my mileage allowance, I wouldn't really be out of pocket.

Thread Information