Join Today
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: C30 t5 lpg

This user has no status

Thanks
    Thank you very much laserowl. I will be in touch with that company to get a price. Would you be interested in a Yorkshire meet for the vpc Yorkshire area members. There is a meet this saturday. At about 5 or 6. I would be very interested to see your conversion and it would be good to see the other members motors. Thank you for your info on the lpg. Do you have a number for this garage?

This user has no status

Thanks
    Hi Mark

Sorry carn't do this Saturday. Could poss arrange meeting up if you really want to see the car. Were in Sheffield are you?
    Here is the web site
    http://www.orslpgconversions.co.uk/c...rsautogas.html

Ask to speak to Paul, not sure what the best kit is now but he will give you good advice. By all means remind him about doing the T6....lol

This user has no status
    Thanks
    Just wanted to make something clear that with the lpg price at the moment its not possible to save up to 50%.
    Once lpg is set up properly to deliver max power as it is on the potrol, gas consumption is higher than petrol consumption up to 15-20% so with lpg u can save about 40% but never 50%.
    As a whole kit i recomend Landi Renzo Omegas or Prins.
    The other option is AC Stag ECU with high quality injectors and reducer.

This user has no status

Thanks
    Hi. Thanks for your info. I know that LPG is getting more expensive but is still cheaper than petrol. I will contact them this weekend and maybe have a run over Saturday morning to see the place and talk in person and get a quote. I will remind about your car and find out which kit is best. If you would like to meet could come along to the York race day in June. Think a good few are going to it and I'm hoping to get there. Cheers

Thread Information