Join Today

Thread: Volvo C70 mats

This user has no status

Thanks

Volvo C70 mats

Hi all,

Does anybody know a good place to buy mats for my C70? The prices at the dealership would be horrendous.

eBay lists black (what I want to match the interior) but with a blue trim (I don't want that!).

Any suggestions please!
    Thanks,

Louise x

Suspended
    This user has no status
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs 1401
    Hi all,

Does anybody know a good place to buy mats for my C70? The prices at the dealership would be horrendous.

eBay lists black (what I want to match the interior) but with a blue trim (I don't want that!).

Any suggestions please!
    Thanks,

Louise x
    Just keep a watch on ebay, or if you have a Costco Wholesale near you they do excellent thick carpet mats in various colours at approx £15. There quite handy for several bits of car stuff etc.

This user has no status
    Thanks

Mats

No help probably, but I had a new V70 with the Volvo mats and they fit perfect with a lip alround to catch dirt and matched exactly the thick pile carpet. Looked the dogs thingys.

There are various firms on the net that allow you to design your own at reasonable cost, try Ask Jeeves.

Mike
    WARNING! Some of the above may be my unbiased opinion, sarcasm, or just total bo****ks.

This user has no status
    Thanks
    Try Euro car parts. They list mat sets for the 850 V/S 70 I am unsure if the catalogue includes the C70 as I am at work and don't have it here The mats for the vehicles above are tailored and only £25 a set. Also try parts for volvos online.
    Martin

"Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it"

280 RICA
    ITG Panel filter
    Volvo strut brace

This user has no status

Thanks
    I think i've got some in stock, i'll need to check. As far as I recall i've got 2 sets, both in darkish grey, both genuine Volvo mats with C70 embroidered on them, 1 set new 1 set used in a demonstrator. They aren't cheap, I think list price is about £130.

New ones will be about £95, demos £50, delivery about £10, however i'll need to check if they're available.

Drop me a pm if you're interested and i'll check.

This user has no status

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 310336gixxer
    I think i've got some in stock, i'll need to check. As far as I recall i've got 2 sets, both in darkish grey, both genuine Volvo mats with C70 embroidered on them, 1 set new 1 set used in a demonstrator. They aren't cheap, I think list price is about £130.

New ones will be about £95, demos £50, delivery about £10, however i'll need to check if they're available.

Drop me a pm if you're interested and i'll check.
    Sounds lovely but WOW! what a price to pay for something I will be putting my feet on! I think I might just buy normal black mats from Halfords instead!

Louise x

This user has no status

Thanks
    theyre not cheap, but mega quality. Both now sold, thanks folks.

This user has no status

Thanks
    I have a set of grey/green genuine mats if interested? Contact me off site if of any interest.

Thread Information