Join Today
    a 19t just isn't laggy enough
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,021 Times in 4,072 Posts

who's got the code reader? part 2

i've got a spare OBDII to USB lead i'll donate to the forum, it does come with the problems of needing drivers/software (which i'll email) installing, its only a generic reader & won't work on 850's

PM me an address to get the ball rolling, won't be posted till after the new year tho (i'm lazy)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to p fandango For This Useful Post:

Tomcat (Saturday 24th December 2011)

This user has no status

Thanks
    Very generous people round these parts. Will this get codes and clear the lambda light on my 98 V70 T5? If so i'd like to put my name down unless it's already taken.
    Cheers
    Brighty

a 19t just isn't laggy enough
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,021 Times in 4,072 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Brighty123 View Post
    Very generous people round these parts. Will this get codes and clear the lambda light on my 98 V70 T5? If so i'd like to put my name down unless it's already taken.
    its 4years before petrol cars had to be fully compliant but never heard of anyone saying they've had issues reading a S/V/C70. PM your address sir & give it a try, as its only generic it won't read airbag codes or special like that, just engine faults really

This user has no status

Thanks
    Pm sent. Cheers mate, very good of you. Just hope the lambda light is nothing serious, wife won't let me sell her skoda fabia so she can run around in the T5 until the light is sorted.
    Brighty

Thread Information