Join Today

Threaded View

This user has no status
    Thanks

Brisk spark plugs.

Just ordered a set of American spark plugs called Brisk. Quad electrode shaggers that look pretty fancy. I'm not usually taken in by all the seller talk bull****, but I have been recomended them by a mate of mine, and apparently they use them in Lambo's and other silly Italian cars, and also in the world of Nascar, (where your Mum's actually your Dad, and your Brother's yout Uncle). Just wondering if anyone here has tried them before, and what results? My car isn't LPG, even though I'm told they are usually sold to prevent LPG missfires from cold cos' they are supposed to have a big spark etc. Will let you know how I get on with them when they come anyway

2. The Following User Says Thank You to tim15888 For This Useful Post:

merc85 (Monday 19th December 2011)

Thread Information